2019-06-02 16:32:19

ok. so,I have a drum plugen for reaper.
but thing is, I doen't know how to set it up.
the name of the plugen is MT-PowerDrumKit
please help!
thanks.

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2019-06-02 17:27:03

You have to click on the accept button...

check my sounds on
freesound

2019-06-02 17:54:02

wha?
there's no butten there... let me chek...
YEP. THERE'S NO ACCEPT BUTTEN here...

I am a divine being. I can be called a primordial deity, but that might be pushing it, a smidge. I am the only one of my kind to have ten tails, with others having nine. I don't mean to sound arrogant, but I have ascended my own race.

2019-06-02 17:55:07

check this topic:
https://forum.audiogames.net/topic/2918 … ut-reaper/

Yours kindly

2019-06-02 18:23:44

I know all this all ready.
I can do it.
but, when I go to the virtual midi keybord, and I prest keys. nothing hapones

2019-06-02 19:36:55

Question one. Have you enabled your midi keyboard to be playable,
Question two. Is the plug-in accessible

2019-06-02 19:39:18

you have to OCR the window for the button, and press it every time the plugin is launched.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-06-02 23:44:23

@7, I'M LOST. IN WICH WINDOW DO WE PRES THE BUTTEN?
is it THE FX WINDOW?
is it the keybord?
help me please, ironcross!

2019-06-02 23:49:53

When you add it to the track, hit F6 which will cause the screen reader focus to jump to the plugin window, then OCR that window to see the button, press enter on it then play.

End racism
End division
Become united

2019-06-02 23:50:06

sorry for dubble posting, but if anyone cant help me,
can someone give me a free drum kit?

2019-06-02 23:51:51

found it!

2019-06-03 00:04:23

well, I thought I did...

2019-06-03 00:46:09

ok, I give up.
can someone find a good, free, accessable, drum kit for me to use?
please?
I tri very

2019-06-03 02:04:47

Sorry to tell you this, but this is the way of things, I would suggest either getting used to it, or not becoming involved in music.

End racism
End division
Become united

2019-06-03 03:09:21

ug. ive bin looking, and looking, and looking, and looking!
but, you know what? nothing!
maybe it was not ment to be
sad

2019-06-03 16:29:53

You do realise there is a drum sample of builds into the program called sample of 5000 .
Look for my topic called producing hip-hop and there is a beginners pack in there with templates .

2019-06-03 16:34:14

Alright, I'll make a recording, I'll edit this post when it's done, but you're going to have to learn how to use inaccessible shit if you're going to be doing this. Like seriously, these companies do not care. Even Native Instruments, who built accessibility into their keyboards still haven't fixed their inaccessible software.

End racism
End division
Become united

2019-06-03 16:51:20

They haven't fixed their inaccessibility...yet. And if you think this is bad, wait till you have to use waves central to license your plugins.
Although I can say despite Waves inaccessibility, their tech support team is super helpful, which is more than can be said of IK Multimedia. They still have not responded to my email, and their phone support is *temporarily unavailable?* I call bullshit. Keep in mind that most of their customers are studios probably purchasing in bulk, so these companies literally cannot lose money. It's just that one cares about its customers a bit more than the other.

2019-06-03 18:57:26

Actually, I'm not set up to make a recording, and I don't feel like setting stuff up for that.

End racism
End division
Become united

2019-06-05 14:54:59

how do I use your sampels as drums?
tried it, and I only got one drum.
note. I am a total beginner to reaper, and only know how to do serten things.

2019-06-05 16:12:18

Have you installed Osara yet? You really should if you haven't. Osara is the accessibility plugin for Reaper's own interface that will give you a lot more of a streamlined interface of keyboard shortcuts and will make screen readers better communicate with the thing. Also, remember f12 once you have it installed, that will turn on key describer. Make liberal use of that if you're a beginner.

2019-06-05 18:54:52

yes, I have osara and sws installed.
and I know about that f12 thing.