2019-04-23 23:16:23

I've seen a lot of topics like this, so now my turn. I want to recommend a book series most people probably haven't heard of. It's called the young wizards series by Diane Duane. If you like Harry Potter, which I don't, you will probably like these. The series contains 10 full-length books, beginning with So You Want to Be a Wizard, and currently ending with Games Wizards Play. Another one is supposed to be in the works. Those who don't like Harry Potter could get into these because they make sense. The characters seem more like real people, with regular lives and regular problems. The wizard business has some scientific elements, so you can learn a few things while you're at it. These books do involve aliens, but unlike most books with aliens, these ones are actually cool, and in some cases, funny. www.bookshare.org has the entire series. They are good-sized books, so you will not be bored. Give them a chance and see what you think.

Add me on Skype, search for The Evil Chocolate Cookie

2019-04-24 00:43:48

Yes, this is a good series. I haven't read it in years though. I'll have to start over from the beginning. From what I remember, they were battling something called The Lone Power?

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2019-04-24 02:38:57

finally, someone who knows what I'm talking about. I read one or two of them a couple of years ago, and I've been looking for them ever since. I started in the middle the first time, so absolutely nothing made sense. Now I've been reading from the beginning.

Add me on Skype, search for The Evil Chocolate Cookie