2019-04-19 16:43:13

Hi, guys! I want an acsesible app in which you can earn rewords like itunes giftcards. I will be really happy if you can recomend some of that kind of apps.

Let's make this forum again a place where wont be any drama.

2019-04-20 04:41:43

A lot of that depends on where you're located. Typically, it's be located in the US or it becomes harder to earn. I've encountered many legitimate rewards apps (even gotten paypal cash through a few) but the legitimate ones are typically very, very slow to accumulate which makes sense. Try Verydice a fairly unique take on the typical rewards app. You roll dice to get tickets, and your tickets can be exchanged for rewards. Problem is typically the ways to get rolls for free are often quite tedious from an accessibility standpoint, apart from the daily roll spin and watching very short ads that are easy to dismiss (but you only get to watch a limited amount of ads per hour, about 4 or 5.)
However, if you join, use the friend code:

2019-04-20 11:43:35

Try podcoin, you listen to podcasts and get podcoins.
You can exchange them for rewards also, including itunes giftcards.
If you join, use the referal:
Angelgld

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2019-04-20 15:45:34

Join several, by the way. You can never have too many, and in this case you'll almost want to have many rewards apps.
By the way, Verydice used to have an accessibility issue where the redemption section was completely inaccessible, well now they have just made it completely accessible with everything labeled properly and actually clickable as well. That was the only major area that wasn't accessible and now is totally accessible, so this is good news. Also, the daily free roll spin does not require watching an ad anymore, so even if you only get like 5 free rolls (possible 1 to 50 random chance), you will not have wasted a minute spinning because of an ad.

2019-04-20 21:25:37

This app sounds nice too, I will get it if it is on android and use your code.

2019-04-21 13:24:11

First, I am from Slovene and I can't use podcoin and second, I wasn't thinking to get giftcards shiped to my address, I just want to get them online

Let's make this forum again a place where wont be any drama.

2019-04-21 13:44:53 (edited by Riad 2019-04-21 14:12:18)

You don't need actual gift cards if you just obtain the code written on them, plus being in a country does not necessarily imply your Apple ID is set to it. I, for example, do have a US account so I can benefit from most if not all of these services. You might want to change your store (billing address and stuff) should you fail getting a gift card that suits your store country.
Edit: On a side note: why is the Verydice app giving me the "download new content" for an incredibly long time on my IPhone?

2019-04-21 16:38:35

Verydice would only work for folks in the US I believe.

2019-04-21 17:17:59

Podcoin should work, if not, use an US account.

2019-04-21 17:34:23

Well it turned out Verydice gives out physical cards and is only in the US as Jack said, but what about Podcoin? Did anyone (Angel may be) try it out and get real rewards? And do you get codes or real physical cards?

2019-04-21 20:13:22

I do not have data on my phone and because I am at the country, the hotspot from the secondary phone is slow as hell if I use wifi, on USB it is decent.
So I can not get my rewards, but it should give codes.

2019-04-21 21:28:18

Well, I am not really a fan of rewards apps, it mostly takes to long to actually get something decent where it is faster to go online or hop to the nearest store to get a card of your store of choice might it be iTunes, Steam or what ever.

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2019-04-22 15:34:35

We can not buy cards from stores here, at least from what I know, you only can buy X-box live and the thing for play station, but no google or steam.
It seems that you can not invite more than 4 friends on podcoin, so that sucks.
sad