2006-02-27 19:00:28

Hello!
I have a question about audio quake.
In real quake (when running quake the normal way.) there are game music.
Is there a way to do so that I get game music in audio quake?
with a console command or something like that?
/kristoffer

2006-02-27 22:13:22

Check out techinfo.txt.  It has a list of console commands and if I remember correctly some of them dealt with cd playback.

James

2006-02-27 23:12:26

The original music was far too heavy to play over by audio, but you'd need a quake cd for that anyway. You'll have to experiment and see if you can find something you can play with in the background without it interfering.

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.

2006-02-28 05:33:13

The music was off the CD. Like in the old Mortal Kombats, the game would do a CD check for the music, then it would play it. You could shove a random CD in MK, and it would play during fights. Odd, huh?

Discord: clemchowder633

2006-03-02 22:34:36

Speaking of Audio Quake, does anyone know how to activate cheats on singleplayer? Every time I try, it says that cheats are not allowed on this server.

I am Locutus of Borg. Resistance, is futile. Your life, as it has been, is over. From this time forward, you will service---us.

2006-03-03 01:31:31

I think  you have to use "maxclients 1" to let the game know what's going on.  If you already were I'm not sure - I tried godmode once and it worked with no errors.

James

2006-03-03 03:17:09

I believe there should be a command to enable cheats, but I can't remember it. After all cheats is a server setting, and your machine is a server in single player

cx2
-----
To live by honour and to honour life, these are our greatest strengths and our best hopes.