2019-03-16 23:03:42 (edited by GrannyCheeseWheel 2019-03-16 23:07:47)

This is simple, I'd be all for highlighting positive developers and ignoring the less than good ones, but in this case, I just think Mason needs to be removed from this place, and never allowed back.

Vote yes if you agree that he shouldn't be allowed to post here for at least a year, possibly longer, and no we can't make it happen, but we can drum up support, and maybe numbers will reach him, who knows, but in the meantime, none of us need him, and I'm sure few of us want him or anything associated with him.

(Link removed by moderator)

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-03-16 23:06:05

Not cool.

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2019-03-16 23:07:35

Moderation:

No, no, and no.

This isn't going to happen. Ironcross, we are not going to start a witch-hunt. If Mason gets himself banned, that's one thing, and we'll deal with it the same way we would for anyone who shows blatant disregard for and disrespect of the community. This is absolutely not the way to go about anything. The community will speak for itself, and if Mason really has burnt his bridges, he'll figure that out sooner rather than later.

consider this an official warning. You know better. You were part of at least one of the topics where Mason drama was happening. You have absolutely zero excuse for this. You've been banned in the past for essentially doubling down on stuff. Don't go down that road again, for pity's sake.

Thread locked.

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

Thumbs up +3