2019-02-28 08:50:22

hello friends.
so i am learnning bgt coading, and want to know that when we make a fully incripted exe file how can we get all our data back from it?
lett's say, i am making an fps called death world, but i have made an exicutible files like aac, and crime hunter, that has all the data in it.
so, i want to get my data back, so how can i do it with the help of bgt?

2019-02-28 08:55:08

data, you meen sounds are in exe file? if yes, you cant: or if you made .bgt in to .exe, you cant back this to .bgt

2019-02-28 09:40:26

not sounds only, but maps and other things also.

2019-02-28 09:47:56

you cant

2019-02-28 10:20:14

Lol I'd be very surprised if someone hasn't reverse engineered it and disassembled a BGT executable. That's above my pay grade, as they say, but far from the realm of impossibility.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-02-28 11:27:52

If you know how to use a hex editor and know what you're doing, you can extract the pack file baked into your executable, then use any number of pack extracters on the raw pack file.

If data are encrypted and you have lost the encryption key, if the executable can run at least far enough to decrypt the data, there is a way to recover the decryption key but I do not know what it is.

As far as I know, if you have lost the source code, you're out of luck, as it cannot be recovered in any way by anyone, not even Blastbay.

2019-02-28 11:31:17

from where can i get hex editer?

2019-02-28 18:01:15

Why do you want to do this, if I may ask? You say that you are learning BGT coding. Why do you need to reverse engineer a program? I'm not trying to say you shouldn't or anything, but maybe there is a much easier way or we aren't understanding correctly.

We are pleased, that you made it through the final challenge, where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Place the device on the ground, then lay on your stomach with your arms at your sides. A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party. Assume the party submission position or you will miss the party.

2019-02-28 22:36:32

Any number of reasons really. I wonce forogot to backup my sounds and I pressed delete on the wrong folder and my raw sounds folder went boom. I was using a normal sounds.dat file, but this guy seems like he packed his stuff into his EXE.

Ivan M. Soto.
Feel free to check out my work and services.
http://ims-productions.com

2019-03-01 05:50:53

agreed with iven sodo