2019-02-21 12:55:41

hi
I want to play my country place: if you have it, give me link or upload it please: thanks

2019-02-21 13:29:29

Hi,

The game isn't available as a stand alone program, only if you own a leasey lisence for jaws. Leasey can be found via the following link:
www.hartgen.org

If you have the leasey package, the games module is available to you as well, one of these games is my country place.

Hth

Greetz mike

Visit the following website to see what games we have:
http://www.nonvisiongames.com
Or the following English marketplace to see what retrogames and game merchandise I am selling:
https://www.retro-kingdom.com

2019-02-21 13:38:32

hi pelantas
thanks for the link, well I haven't jaws and I dont use it: how I can play country place? any way else?

2019-02-21 13:41:12

well that sucks because first you need to pay 1000$ for jaws then another to leasy ahahah

2019-02-21 13:56:30 (edited by Chris 2019-02-21 13:57:37)

The short answer is you don't unless you have a JAWS and Leasy license. No one at Hartgen Consultancy seems willing to offer the games as a standalone program for purchase, even though I think that is very reasonable and fair. The company would still own the rights to the games while allowing more people to "purchase" them. Yes, I said "purchase", not "obtain freely."

Unfortunately, Brian is the only person I can contact, and I did not receive a response to my politely worded reasonable email. His actions speak louder than words, so I will not be doing business with this company or recommending their products to anyone. It is truly sad when you take a game aimed at a very small subset of people and arbitrarily limit it to an even smaller percent of that group that has the privilege of owning both JAWS and Leasy.

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2019-02-21 14:59:56

Hi, the discussion of offering the games module as a seperat purchase was conducted in another forum topic. One of the people from hartgen consultancy actually did join in the discussion, and said that if enough people showed interest, they would offer the module. I remember there being a lot of replies from many different users most of which expressed interest, but then nothing ever happened.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2019-02-21 17:33:19

I hope that they do a standalone module one day, and if that happens, I would be happy to show my support.

2019-02-21 17:40:33

Hi.
Ok, I am curious, do we actually have players around here who played that game? I never really found a feature list, how big the game is in regards to contence replayability and the like.

I suppose, when we look at the bigger productions we have like AHC, TDV and so on, the game is relatively small, or are there people who can confirm otherwise?

Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2019-02-21 17:46:15

hi all thanks for answeres

2019-02-21 18:10:19

HI,

I played the game, cause i own a leasy lisence myself, but it is a relatively small game, but the main goal in my oppinion in the game is to make enough money to buy various farm upgrades, like a dairy, or a tractor and several others, to maximise your prophits, yo ucan keep animals, like cows, goats and sheep, when you have all the farm upgrades you can decorate your house. A very simplistic game in my oppinion, but fun every so often ... But when you want to go for richer dialogue, audio quality, then go for ahc, for sure.

It is sad that hardgen consultancies never considered the module to make as a stand alone varient, even with the interest there was ...

Greetz mike

Visit the following website to see what games we have:
http://www.nonvisiongames.com
Or the following English marketplace to see what retrogames and game merchandise I am selling:
https://www.retro-kingdom.com

2019-02-22 04:31:25

I rilly nead it!
I cant own a licence or jaws; because first of all; I dont have jaws; and second of all it's two expenciv; and last; my countrey doesnt make me do that because of my home conditions: can anyone give me that game; I'v lisind the games revue in the agarchive.net's rekordings list rekorded by damian garwood

my new youtube channel. click subscribe if you like my stuff
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzL-l8 … YCkjOm3FIg

2019-02-22 04:46:29

No, you don't "need" it. You want it. Big difference.
And this is not something people can just give you. Even if they could, it is not legal to do so

Check out my Manamon text walkthrough at the following link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8ls3rc3f4mkb … n.txt?dl=1

2019-02-22 06:47:49

at pelantas, wow grate, thanks for giving me info about the game
at jade, when I saw you, I think that you gave me moderation! big_smile

2019-02-22 08:14:45

Was My Country Place another game they bought from somebody? Or was it made exclusively for Leasey?

Oh no! Somebody released the h key! Everybody run and hide!

2019-02-22 08:14:58

@13 Uh? Yes, he can do that, he's a moderator, and moderators do that when people misbehave, because that is their job. A job they volunteered to do, but a job nonetheless. Why would you even bring it up, what is that message trying to imply?

@11 You don't need it, you aren't going to die if you don't get it, you will live. Yes I don't agree with the exclusivity on Leasey, especially, mainly because I feel like Jaws is rubbish, and Leasey probably is, though I can't attest to that personally as I have no experience using it. However, this type of thing does happen on other platforms in mainstream gaming, one game coming out for one system, sometimes there are ports to others, but not always, so people can't just give it to you, because its a part of Leasey games.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2019-02-22 09:25:11

o sorry I was thinking like same as modi looooooooooooooooooool

my new youtube channel. click subscribe if you like my stuff
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzL-l8 … YCkjOm3FIg

2019-02-22 09:31:57

mody? roooooofl!

2019-02-22 13:24:42

Even the title of this thread makes me shake my head. Nobody "needs" games, they just want them.

And yes...while I disagree with the "Jaws is rubbish" thing - being a Jaws user and all, myself - I have no particular interest in Leasey. Incidentally, I believe the game is exclusive (as in, designed for Leasey, not bought from an independent seller). I am curious about the game, as a relaxed Harvest Moon-style game is something I'm at least moderately interested in. But I'm not going to get Leasey just so I can have q9 and My Country Place.

2019-02-22 15:04:48

@jayde, sometimes i need games, it's when i'm bored and can't find anything to do for hours and thinking of suiciding, then i scavenge google for games and find nothing.

2019-02-22 17:45:36

You...still don't need games.

If you are truly approaching suicide, that sounds as if you could really do with the help of a professional.
If you're just really, really bored, ans you're mentioning suicide more as a joke...well, I can sympathize with extreme boredom. But again...it's not a need. Needs are things you ultimately can't do well without. Games, by their definition, are parts of a hobby. Every time I see anyone (not just you, not by any means) framing wants in terms of need, especially in a community like this, it just makes me shake my head.

2019-02-22 17:52:32 (edited by Mitch 2019-02-22 17:53:54)

I fullyfulky agree the Jayde on this—basic needs are fkod, water, shelter, and sustainability (maybe). Games are just things that you want, and if you really feel like you need them, that might be  gaming addiction. EDIT: gosh darn it Jayde. You said basically the same ings as me, but with much better wordsmanship.

A winner is you!
—Urban Champion

2019-02-22 18:04:09

my steam page would say tat im addicted to games.
was joking about the suicide part.

2019-02-22 18:23:43

I keep meaning to ask if the games can at least work with a demo version of jaws, and if they can run with jaws unloaded after the fact. Leasey itself is actually incredibly useful for new computer users, but I agree about the exclusivity of the games module being a pain. Plus, I think the exclusivity period is long past its prime, and that's not even to rip on the games themselves, but just the fact that everyone knows about them now, and the demanding posts seem to be a thing of the past (thank goodness) and people are genuinely expressing interest without straight-up bitching over it.
As for what happened with a stand-alone games module discussion? Well, at the time I brought it to Lulu's attention, the forum took a crap and lost a lot of stuff including the near entirety of that thread, which is a shame as that discussion actually had a lot going for it.