2019-01-21 18:42:48

Hi,
I have kinda a weird problem.
I cannot add the text box control to the windows forms app. Other controls work well. What's wrong?

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Telegram: Nuno69a
E-Mail: nuno69a (at) gmail (dot) com

2019-01-21 19:38:01

Mind giving us a much better description than that?

"On two occasions I have been asked [by members of Parliament!]: 'Pray, Mr. Babbage, if you put into the machine wrong figures, will the right answers come out ?' I am not able rightly to apprehend the kind of confusion of ideas that could provoke such a question."    — Charles Babbage.
My Github

2019-01-21 19:44:39

Sorry.
The problem is as follows
1. I start a new project, give it a name, and stuff like that.
2. I setup my form in a standard manner
3. I open the toolbox with ctrl alt X, now I don't see the textbox control but when I select to dissplay all controls I can see it but it is marked as unavailable.

If you want to contact me, do not use the forum PM. I respond once a year or two, when I need to write a PM myself. I apologize for the inconvenience.

2019-01-21 19:56:23

Never mind, you can close tfhe topic or delete it or whatever.
If anyone has such issue, do the following
Open the toolbox and without focusing any element press the application key, choose the choose item... option, wait till the control list will fully load and search for the text box control, buut mind the assembly name and check only the windows forms one.