2019-01-13 16:45:49

Alrighty then. I do know they cloned redspot too, jennios I mean.

2019-01-13 18:03:33

I believe post 18 wrote the link to the official version on my website. So...

Ivan M. Soto.
Feel free to check out my work and services.
http://ims-productions.com

2019-01-13 22:05:55

yes i did, how the hell is, www.ims-productions.com/tk, going to jennios?
I would just like to know, follow the links first before you remove them.

2019-01-13 22:58:46

Wasn't their another one as well though?

2019-01-15 05:55:46

no, defender. i posted the order link to ivans direct link to order a key for tk, and the dowload link to the tk homepage

2019-01-15 12:37:11

yeah why removed this links it was original tk links lol

Yours kindly

2019-01-15 18:53:36

I just don't know what's going on in our community of blindies at this point. It seems as if this whole drama situation ranging on many different levels will never end. I hope that one day this will just all stop, and from my perspective, that isn't looking too soon.
A developer puts so much work into a game for us, making sure we like what it offers so that we can enjoy it to our heart's content. And what do some of us do? They act like 10 year olds, stealing parts of the source just to only cause more mischief.
Why does it have to be like this guys?
We have to regroup, this needs to end. Rather than causing so much grief on not just the players who love the game, but the developers as well, we have to realize that not every game needs some sort of attempt its content, whether it be the source or access to its variables.
I hope I'm making sense here...

-----
YouTube
GitHub
Discord: @tunmi13#1880

2019-01-15 22:07:28

woe woe woe, I love how people just asume things without investigating. Braille0109 loves to trash us, but yet he is part of our main announcementss group. People who sign up to our free hosting are safe because we can't see or access the content of the server's on witch the data of each individual user is located on in less we have a valid ticket number if the user opens a support ticket and every interaction done during the duration of the opened ticket is logged. Once the ticket is closed we no longer have access once more. The only thing we can do is suspend the account, close the account, or upgrade it to a payed one with the user funding although that is normally not needed because its done automattickly. If anyone has questions or concerns about how we keep our hosting safe, please contact me through pm or emailing [email protected]
Thanks

I like my uptime down low and my servers all hacked. Can see me droppin' twenty-fours with a router in the rack.
Ya like ya Switch-Ports hot and ya servers all hacked. If ya pings real high and ya networks pitch black.

2019-01-15 22:16:29

Have to agree with ernie on this one. Any hosting provider that has any sort of direct access to your crap isn't a hosting provider you should be using anyway. If you actually bothered to look at the terms of use and privacy pollacy and all that you would know what you were getting into, which btw jc don't have. As for the cloning issue, honestly i think it's finders keepers at this point. I don't even really know how the source got leaked myself, mainly cause a shit load of turks somehow got hold of it and i have a few suspitions as to how it happened, but that's all. Since it's so out in the open, there's really nothing ivan, or anyone else, can do about it right now.

2019-01-15 22:22:00

JC-hosting can see your data. Jonny has dropped files into mine of corse at my request, but my point, is that Most Every provider can see your files. We are one of the fiew that can't without a reason. Also, cloning websights? Wow. Also, why would you put a source of any game on any hosting provider? Wow the things people say.

I like my uptime down low and my servers all hacked. Can see me droppin' twenty-fours with a router in the rack.
Ya like ya Switch-Ports hot and ya servers all hacked. If ya pings real high and ya networks pitch black.

2019-01-15 22:45:49

I wonder for how much is charlie gonna make the actor.

Paul

2019-01-16 16:25:28

lmao, is all I have to say about this, I definitely agree with 32, although it won't ever happen, at least in my forseeable future... We'll alwaise have cloners, or people who just like to make drama, or just people who wanta fuck other people up by stealing there source of income, witch is fucking horrible btw...
At least there's some people, like myself, who have the source but don't give it out, or even host it publically, just have it for fun...
Isn't it funny how as soon as the redspot code got leaked, jennios had a, quote, better version, up? And tk got leaked, and, poof! jennios server! wow! look at that! and all that server is is people abusing there powers cause they don't like you. Sooo...

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2019-01-16 20:24:10

Hello, would like to point out that yes, while I can look at files from a data user prospective, I don't do that unless requested. I got no reason to nore do I care to look at shit unless I get a support request to go in there and see stuff that could be  going on. The only thing I do, is server stuff and that's it.

Jonathan Candler, A.K.A, Jonnyboy

2019-01-17 10:44:46

37, and the reason you have that code in the first place is because a, quote, drama starter / whatever, uploaded it to an ftp server which someone apparently figured out, so your bf  Daniel could give it to you. And then you start bitching cause we removed your admin. Words can not describe my amusement.

2019-01-17 16:33:34

@39, no actually I don't know what your talking about.

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2019-01-17 17:26:19

@Post 32, that is sort of how this plays out a majority of the time. Snag some source code, and look cool in the process. Earns some points as some credible hacker and what not, Oh and maybe continue offering it for free, since the developer here seems to have made it paid now. And people wonder why it sucks developing things like games or software. Of course they won't care, only if it happened to them. Even then, they will try to look tough or something like that.
Post 33-35, yikes. Sees data? But then again, there is a thread with all the sorts of issues that JC seems to have.

2019-01-17 18:24:05

If you ask me, I would trust JC hosting over that thing Ernie has, which I didn't even know and still don't know much about. I still have no plans to learn about it, because anyone who would trust someone who finds it ok to upload the copy of a game just for the sake of stealing money and to make him feel better, is...well NVM, don't want to say anything that could get be banned off the forum for being a little too harsh to someone. Anyone who is complaining about blah blah blah blah, unless you have no stolen code, or hosted a server, you have no room to talk what so ever. You could say I have no room to talk, considering my history with redspot, etc. You may have a point, maybe. This was back then when I was fresh out of middle school, a 14 year old who didn't knwo much about the world and its real life problems. Which is why I'm not too broken up about this mess, however I would like to control as much as I can when my work is being distributed. Like I have said before, we worked countless hours working on that codebase, so for other people in the team I will stand up, since they were sort of upset their code was leaked. That is all I have to say, for now.

Ivan M. Soto.

2019-01-17 22:36:21

if you want people to stop playing those clones, may I suggest updating it? I know you said it’s not supported, but it could also help with surfer costs and money is well, if you bring enough people over.

2019-01-18 05:41:41

I was thinking of doing that, because me discotninuing the game is just giving those people what they want, which is to take over the game and stuff like that. But who knows though. We'll see.

Ivan M. Soto.

2019-01-18 10:59:39

Oh my tail... Drama's time.
@Ernie.
Maybe anyone dont have acces to the server files but how users can trust to hosting, which cloning work of other developers? It make me laugh.
It's sad that our community is so broken.

Mao!
--
TD programs website available under new address.
https://tdprograms.ovh/

2019-01-18 16:38:47

Yeah, here's the thing - I think it was explained to be a hacker. I've always trusted JC-Hosting never mind all I have up there is a blog to make it easily locateable for folks whom I send it to where it's a primary concern. Jennios didn't seem shady to me at all, well there is the Redspot clone, but isn't that what he said was a hacker? And I can't believe I heard what could happen if you use your ftp as a source distribution. Seriously, some younger devs need a reality check here. Unless a game is open-source, never upload sourcecode to your ftp. That is just asking for trouble. Beta testers don't have to concern themselves with the code, so why bother? Don't use Dropbox either. Use a password-protected sync shared folder. A read-only BT Sync folder with the older version of BT Sync. Pay for a private git repository that only certain people can join. Or, keep the source to yourself, god damn it, and send it through a s a p2p file transfer to anyone who actually needs it. Ok that may be hard if there are more than one person working on the code, but everything else still applies.

2019-01-19 16:42:54 (edited by dash 2019-01-19 16:45:08)

If you want safe place to share source codes with your team use BT sync or Git hub.
I thing, one dev gived link to the The killer source or someone chacked Ivan. There aren't other way.

Mao!
--
TD programs website available under new address.
https://tdprograms.ovh/

2019-01-19 17:47:49

You could still upload it to your FTP, but chroot jail certain accounts to a specific place, still, that carries some risk. Beta testers shouldn't require source code for any reason. Even if you work one on one with one of your testers, to say, try to nail down a bug that they and only they are facing, you then would compile a version for them specifically.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united