2018-12-18 13:54:29

News spread quicker, than we expected, a new theme is out.
And with the factory, where machines have taken over, bridges come into it.

Stepping on a metal grid announces a bridge to come,
and ther is only one lane to pass over.
So listen careful , how the lanes sound on the grid.

Hope you having fun
all the best Hansjörg from FEER

ps. thx to all of you, voted us on AppleVis for best game 2018

2018-12-18 14:02:04

nice

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2018-12-18 15:59:26

is this only for the IOS devices or is it for android devices also?
not the game, i have the game on my android device, i meen the theem?

best regards
never give up on what ever you are doing.

2018-12-18 16:51:55

lovely.
like many have said Feer as an truly amazing and emercive game, and I love that you guys are working on it and adding new thiems, keep them coming!
Looking forward to what you do in the future.
Grryf

Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these, ‘It might have been.
Follow me on twitter

2018-12-18 19:45:09

That is awesome, I howp my problem with downloading the game will be resolved soon so I can play it again.
And with this new theme, it will be nice.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!

2018-12-18 20:04:41

I hear the bridges, I switch lanes and all 3 lanes sound the same and Ii get killed anyway. this is random chance, or there is a bug.

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2018-12-18 20:08:34

I'm afraid I'm having the same issue with the bridges at the moment, I am not exactly sure how your supposed to know which lane is the safe one once your on a bridge.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-12-19 02:24:43

same issues here. like what's up with this?

2018-12-19 03:59:38 (edited by kool_turk 2018-12-19 07:34:03)

It's not a bug.

For me, it's second nature now, at least until the game is fast and you have to be quick to react.

2018-12-19 05:28:23

I can't figure out how to change themes. Do you have to do that in the App Store?

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2018-12-19 07:00:18

@kool_turk, the problem isn't knowing your on a bridge, as you  said the footsteps sound is clear enough, the problem is knowing how not to die when your on one.

As I said sometimes I run across the bridge fine, sometimes I die, apparently your supposed to be in a certain lane but I'm not sure which, it seems a bit random to me.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-12-19 07:30:02

The theme must be purchased for $2. When the game loads, it should ask you to select a theme. Select the factory and purchase the inapp purchase.

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2018-12-19 07:31:06

It is random, once you know the sound to look for, then it's a matter of staying on the lane you're currently on or switching to a new one.

I just saw on applevis the developer wasn't happy about someone spoiling it for everyone so they asked that person to delete that post.

We'll see if they do so.

2018-12-19 08:35:00

But how do you know whether to stay on the lane your currently on or switch to a new one?
As I said, sometimes I get the  footsteps on metal and I survive fine, sometimes I get the footsteps on metal and just die.

2018-12-19 08:40:42

SPOILER!

There's another sound that plays along with the metal footstep sound. If you don't hear it, try switching lanes. YOu have to do this pretty quickly. I think you get about 10 steps before you die. I'm still figuring it out myself.

Grab my Adventure at C: stages Right here.

2018-12-19 14:57:08

could anyone provide the game link to android?

2018-12-19 22:51:30

When you are in the right lane you need to be on so as  not to die on the bridge, the bridge will make a sort of rumbling sound when you step on it. If it is not making that  rumbling sound  when you are on a bridge, then you are not in the right lane.  Switch quickly.

2018-12-26 09:42:30

a metal grid over all 3 lanes indicates a bridge is coming, but the bridge is only on one lane, so listen careful on the grid, which might be the right one.