2018-11-29 05:03:16

hello everyone!
i know you might not like me that much, but that hasn't stopped me from doing things for the community!
i am currently creating a fortnight mod for the amazing game swamp by aproan.
This game, if you don't know, is a zombie shooter fps played by the blind. Fortnight, however, is not accessible, at all! so i am using the fortnight sounds from a package that i will not give out unless asked, witch i found thanks to queenslight on SBYW (Scrolling Battles, Your World!)
heres is a demo of what i have so far.
This was recorded on my phone so sorry for bad audio quality. This is not proffesional, neither is this being done by a large company.
https://youtu.be/EN8vMft02Qs
Thank you everyone!

2018-11-29 08:47:02

Hi.
Nice stuff indeed.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2018-11-29 15:28:09

thanks for the comment slj, sence i posted this i changed the weapons on the number 5 key to the lmg sounds from fortnight I also changed the 2nd shotgun on the number 3 key to the tacticle shotgun sound from fortnight.

2018-11-29 16:32:50

can't wait for these!

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“You don’t tell me how to behave; you’re not my mother!”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2018-11-29 19:07:27

hi everyone, I just got back from urgent care because I needed stitches in my right knee. So I can’t work on my mod for a while. Thanks for all the positive feedback. I even showed it to a few people who are sided and they said that the idea it’s amazing. All of the kind words encouraging me, and if you could, of the put suggestions in as well. Thank you, have a nice day.

2018-11-29 20:52:03

ow, fuck did you do to your knee? that wasn't smart, also i've sent you a pm with some questions

----------
“Yes, sir. I am attempting to fill a silent moment with non-relevant conversation.”
“Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.” – Data (Star Trek: The Next Generation)

2018-11-29 21:17:03

how to see pms?

2018-11-29 21:35:33

Private messagesvisited  link in the menu at the top of the page

And as anyone who's gone mountain climbing knows ,The serene snow-covered peaks that look so tranquil from a bdistance, Are the deadliest
sound is my vision
i rarely check my private messages on the forum, so if you want to contact me please use my email, or dm me  at oussama40121 on tw

2018-11-29 21:45:25

llink at the top of the page

----------

2018-11-29 21:50:04

i dont see one

2018-11-30 09:15:32

@TheTrueSwampGamer:
I wish you good luck with your knee.
Regarding private messages: The link is right above the log out link. I prefer normal mails though, since I never check my private messages.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2018-11-30 13:49:43

hello,  people not liking you is kindda your own fault, try getting better and they'll start being friendly to you again. i was an asshole like a month ago,  a month ago before that i was even worse but  i'm trying to change and i see that people are  starting to be friendly.
about fortnite mods, thanks for this but mods are only sounds, they can't bring  us a battle royale experience. if i learn to code swamp campaigns i'm gonna make a battle royale campaign for it one day.

2018-11-30 15:26:28

that’s a good idea. And you can you could to have different modes if you want or just have different campaign for different methods.
And yes I know mods or just songs but really what else do we have right now? I’ve tried fortnight before it’s terrible, it might be better with a CR, but I highly doubt it

2018-11-30 15:30:11

redfox wrote:

can't wait for these!

i replied. u can only see pms and reply on pc and i am mostly on mobileeeey

2018-11-30 17:46:41

o well, i said I would be willing to help with the mod if you can't continue work on it

----------

2018-11-30 18:20:31

pritty nice bro keep up work. Good luck.

Yours kindly

2018-11-30 19:25:15

hello everyone. And fox, thank you for asking for help. I hope you didn’t take what I said harshly, if so it wasn’t meant that way. Thank you gamer. I actually just replace the truck sound with quad crusher sounds, and I am working on more weapon stuff. Thank you everyone

2018-11-30 21:00:39

good job man! keep up with the work. But I have one question for the admins. Why the post of road to fornite posted a month ago has been deleted and this not? only for curiosity...

Sorry for my english

2018-11-30 21:53:21

i am curious to. The thing is, though, this is for 2 different games. Both allow modding, however so i am not sure. I hope you watched the demo, i might do a second one soon once i get most of th eway there. Below is a total list of everything that i have changed so far.
weapons:
glock 19
glock 17
glock 19 silenced
glock 19 silenced
aa12
browning citory
buhnelly
winchester
remmington
marlin
mp5
usi
ump45
vector
m1928
ar15
m4a1, suppressed
ACR suppressed
AK47
shortbow
m40
m79
other:
mission truck has been changed to the quad crasher.
Thanks for all the support, everyone! i have never seen this much positivity on this forum about something like this, especially fromm a beginner in a long, long, long, time!

2018-11-30 21:55:11

just so you know at this time that i am writing this, i am currently doing more work on it. changing the long bow and thats about it
also i forgot to mention i changed the axe and masheddy to the pick axe
also changed the medkit use sounds to the sounds from fortnight as well. I might change them though

2018-12-02 04:00:54

hello everyone! sorry for the bad news, but the minigun cannot be changed. This is do to limitations due to software, and the sounds that i got.

2018-12-03 06:45:42

hey, looking forward to this sort of. But anyway people were tealking about it not being an actual game, but I may port blindkiller to windows. You see it originally meant as a br game but because of the absolutely cruel limitations of bazic it wasn't possible.  Anyway if I ever get off my lazy arse and code it, well yeah I might need your help to make a fn mod for that too! Thanks!

2018-12-03 23:42:38

ok, erm, uh, make it support wave.
*important notice about times of release*
hello everyone!
i never had a set release date. however i went to put this on a  old harddrive and didn't have a backup, and the harddrive failed, so i have to start, all, fucking, over, again!
Sorry for that guys, but i mean i can take suggestions, what you would want, and maybe, i have a question.
what sounds do you think i should use for the weapons that shoot 3 bullets at a time, or burst fire modes.
i  was thinking of using the burst rifle and fahmus sounds, but i wan't you opinions. buy all
*note end*