2018-07-17 16:45:55

I was listening to the archive of Liam's marathon (I was too tired to watch it live, sadly), and I liked the sound of Tarzan Junior, but here's the thing. I tried to install 3D Snake, another PB game, years ago. It installed, and when I opened it it said to press something in order to continue (I can't remember if it was enter or something else), but then it didn't accept my key-presses, and I pressed the key many times. I'm concerned this will happen with other PB games. I'm running Windows 7 on this computer, just like the other one. I know they're old games, so I'm wondering if there's anything you should install before hand to make sure they work. Liam has a Windows 10 computer and he could obviously play the game. I'd like to try Tarzan Junior but also 3D Snake, because my family used to play Snake on the really old phones and it'd be nice to try it if I'm at all able...

2018-07-17 17:13:05

you don't need to install something, but you need to disable your screenreader  to play their games oh tarzan junior, i should try it again, that was the first audiogame i've played

2018-07-17 19:53:29

You don't need to install anything, however, if you're using nvda, when you open the game, press nvda+space and everything should work.