2018-07-12 21:15:09

Hello all.
I'm not sure if people kind of got my question of this in the main BK 3 topic here on this forum, but anyone know how to fight or, have tactics that they use of fighting the magical ball? I can reflect most attacks but one with the magical edge that I have but I'm not sure if people are using anything else to fight that thing. I kind of want that magical ball like, you know, kind of bad... Lol.
Thanks all.

Jonathan Candler, A.K.A, Jonnyboy

2018-07-12 21:26:31

try to hit it with a gigavolt lazer or if you have a yoyo just use it.

going in to the wilds, collecting pokedex, and capturing them are my kind of thing,
training them, making them evolve, and generally making them stronger is my ultimate goal,
fighting other manamon tamers, winning the tournament, and fighting octoros are what these manamons like to do,
and ultimately, I become the master of mana!

2018-07-12 21:51:15

Tried the yoyo, no go. I can't seem to get passed one of the attacks. I'm talking in stage 20 / 3 where that secret is.

2018-07-13 08:55:26

Excuse me, did you ever fight the ball post 2? You can't attack it with anything other than magical or mirricle edge rofl. Anyways, you might want tons of attack and defense in order to get best results. I never tried hitting with yoyo or gigavolt, might work, but I don't know.

-
"There is beauty in simplicity."

2018-07-13 12:38:26

My problem when I even try the magical ball is them damn fire balls, I can't seem to get past them and that one attack after a couple of cycles after doing it's thing. Yeah, kind of sucks because I can't even fight it.

2018-07-13 14:17:00 (edited by kianoosh 2018-07-13 14:18:16)

First, raise your defense and attack, Urh, A lot! Then, take magical edge in one hand, mini shooter in the other. Take down fireballs using mini shooter, Defend the electrick forces or thunders with magical edge's reflection mode, Defend yourself by magic armors against dark projectiles and ice cubes(although ice cubes can be dodged by jumping).
Magical ball throws fireballs, then uses thunder, then ice cubes, then dark projectiles, then uses light that heals it by 10 percent. Here's what you need to do to take it down. First, You must take down those fireballs. Then reflect the thunder with magical edge's reflection mode. A peace of magic drops right there. Go far away from it, Turn towards it while aiming your mini shooter(since it's a long ranged weapon). As soon as magical ball reached in about 3 or 4 tiles to the peace of magic, Hit the peace of magic with your gun. It explodes and takes 20 percent of magical ball's health. You guessed it right. You need to do this 10 times if you are going to kill him with this technique. Because each time it takes 20 percent hp from magical ball, Magical ball heals itself by 10 percent.
Have fun killing it!
Oh huge spoiler, Maybe:
You can also run an old version of the game, hit the ball just onece with your chain sword or possibly snake chain, And it's frozen! Go hit it with the magical edge until it dies!

---
Co-founder of Sonorous Arts.
Check out Sonorous Arts on github: https://github.com/sonorous-arts/
my Discord: kianoosh.shakeri2#2988