2018-06-03 14:34:41

hi all! ok i was killing off a dungeon kreep on entombed, and i made it so i learnt the subdevide skill wich i so love, and when i wanted to try and learn it with different races the skill didn't stay. i don't think it'll stay there unless you learnt it from dungeon kreeps if ever your wanting to learn it. is there anything that can be done? for i was a wonderor, and i used the obsirve skill on a dungeon kreep just as it was about to subdevide, and it was cool having an unplessant clone of myself. lol. but if ever i want to do it, why do i have to track down dungeon kreeps to konstantly do it? if only that skill will be in saved data so you can use it whenever you liked. anythinng that can be done?

2018-06-03 17:12:56

Nope, the point of the wanderer's observe skill was that they can learn skills from enemies. Sadly there are only three of these to learn throughout the game (hintt try on bosses).

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2018-06-04 04:59:31

cool thanks dark. Even though i have the demmo it's fun. Well i've still got the demmo but rescuing the great people with my favourite skills is fantastic

2018-06-05 05:59:59

It would have been so interesting to have seen what Entombed2 could have become. The wanderer could have been so useful if made in the right way or if the sequel hadn't been abandoned.

Discord: dangero#0750
Steam: dangero2000
TWITCH
YOUTUBE and YOUTUBE DISCORD SERVER

2018-06-05 08:17:15

Totally with you on that shotgunshell, although, why i had this i don't no, but at least i made the effort to think, but will entombed be back with us again sometime next year? Just thought for if it isn't going to be continued most of this year, will it be with us next year?