2018-05-25 19:59:43

Hi All,

I just bought this game from the ap store and was wondering if anyone had any tips on how to play.

Like what to create first etc, I also seem to get attacked constantly from some dude called Peter and he never lets me regroup in time.

To be honest I have no clue what I am doing and was hoping there is a guide out there.

Also when I tap on a selection it keeps jumping to the top of the status bar which is really annoying,  is this normal?

2018-05-25 23:15:30

Hi,
Yeah the jumping is both normal, and incredibly annoying.
I completed the game by building up defense first, then attack, but it's really up to you how you progress. Depending on what buildings they've given you to start, building something that gives nice bonuses is useful.
E.G. privateer's cavern gives you bonuses to plundering, which I've honestly found to be the best way to get fast resources on that game.
I enjoyed it though, although I would have liked there to be a lot more in terms of content.
HTH

Prier practice and preparation prevents piss poor performance!

2018-05-26 02:41:27

It actually depends on what you're aiming for.  If you want to beat the game as quikly as possible without losing any resources, the easiest way is to build the creators accademy and then level it to 3.  Once you do that, sit around and tap the advanced courses option every chance you get to increase energy production by 10 if memory serves me correct.  Alternatively, if you get the capital metropolis early on you can leave creator's accademy at level 1 and level capital instead, which will allow you to do the same thing a bit faster.  If you can get both the Capital Metropolis and the artician town when starting out, leave capital at 1 and level artician to 3 as quickly as possible, as this will give you the option to increase your energy and follower production by 50k every time you tap on it.
The trick here is to not level anything so that your world reaches 5 percent progress, because that's the trigger which brings Peter in for the kill.  Build up your stores of energy to at least a million or something you feel exceptionally comfortable with, then add on and level whatever you're adding.  Energy is the one thing that drives pretty much every aspect of what you do on nano, because with it you level, create, and even use a plethra of other abilities such as building fleets with the spaceport, using defensive beams with the crystal fortress and training engineers at the shield complex, and even making more energy such as you do with the reactors found in the lightning vortex.
But there are plenty of strategies, from being the first to attack on the campaign road, to simply using your followers to do your dirty work and you reaping the reward.  Playwith whatever suits you, but keep the above in mind.

When life gives you oranges, demand lemons since everyone else is obviously getting them.

2018-05-26 09:39:35

To be honest, to get the most fun out of the game I'd only recommend a basic amount of stratogy, since the most interesting part of building in nano empire are discovering the worlds and different things you can do with them as they level rather than specifically trying to whack your way to the top as fast as humanly possible, indeed the game is constructed in such a way as to usually not let you be put in an unwinnable position.

I'd therefore suggest myself just looking at what worlds are on offer and concentrating on those that earn you defense bonuses. Once you have a high enough defense to keep peter at bay you can work on building energy production and attack, particularly since the game has three possible endings, and one of them doesn't require you to beat all opponents in the league.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)