2018-02-18 11:32:33

my name is Alexander. since I live in Russia, English is not my native language and so I ask you to excuse me for possible mistakes. I hope you can understand me.
First, I want to greet the entire community of this site and say that I am very glad to be part of it. second, I would like to tell a little about myself and then move on to the point.
as I said, my name is Alexandr. I'm 18 years old and I live in Russia. not long ago I was a big fan of computer games, but a few months ago I lost the remnants of my sight and this door closed for me. I liked the games in which the plot and exploration played a major role. also I was a big fan of role-playing games. even before that, a dream about a big game in the genre of postapakalipsis like a Fallout was born in my head. and now when the hopes for the return of my vision are almost gone I want to start this project.
I know that at this forum there were a lot of topics from young people who would like to start the game and asked a lot of questions, and then disappeared. I do not want to promise you anything. I want to talk to you and put my thoughts in order. perhaps a game of this kind is of no use to anyone.
I understand that it is necessary to tell about some concepts.
The base of the RPG system should be the SPECIAL.
A turn-based combat system inspired by V.A.T.S. is planned.
A big role will also be played by exploration of the world. but I did not think well of the concepts of this system. I think something similar to the system in flexiblesurvival, but more polished and interesting could work.
now I would like to hear your opinion, suggestions and questions.

2018-02-20 00:05:06

I liked fallout 3 and NV, hadn't tried 4.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-02-20 00:19:24

ironcross32 wrote:

I liked fallout 3 and NV, hadn't tried 4.

since I managed to play in Fallout 4, I can say that the role system there is hopelessly spoiled.compare with playing a role in fnv not even worth it. the game was just a shooter very interesting and original, but a shooter.

2018-02-21 00:43:26

Hello Aleksander, hmm I want to see in future, some modern rpg games with elements of post-apocaliptic, with modern turn based combat system. For me, good game must have a good story.. ambient like post-apocaliptic world, give a developper of the game, amazing chances to make a good story.  Crafting system can be so productive in this ambient. and of course lot of lot monsters and enemyes. like in pc games STALKER.
I'm from Serbia, and my english is so bad, and i hope that we can understand me.

2018-02-21 05:07:12

Hi Erik-pro.
Well this sounds interesting. I hope you can get this up and running. I would like something where you have to go on a very long adventure, I love fantasy novels with a lot of questing, I've always wanted to see a game with that sort of thing.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order