2018-02-20 21:49:32

Hello all. I played quite a lot of BK3, got to stage 21 and then had to restart. Now I am curious is there any up to date walkthrough or guide, either text or audio that could help me speed up through the process? I could not find anything by searching this site so sorry if it has been posted somewhere already.

2018-02-20 22:06:37

Blind ninja wrote one in text that has a full list of all enemies and weapons, plus all the levels of the game with a separate section for the secrets. It's on the main game topic. If you want one in audio, their's one on the developer's website. It's in Japanese, but it does go through the whole game and gives some pretty good tips on beating the levels and the stats you should have when playing them. It is, however, in Japanese and I don't know if their's an audio walkthrough of the game in English. Speaking of ware you can find the audio walkthrough of the game, you should check out some of the other ones he did if you liked the one for BK3. Their's one for BK2 as well, and some others. He's currently working on one for A Hero's Call, so if people want a walkthrough for a Hero's Call and know Japanese, go listen to it.

Barren Byron used Nature Overdrive!

2018-02-20 22:43:43

pg13lp.com . Its in progress, the newest part just got uploaded, but it'll probably be finished in the near future.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2018-02-20 22:51:02

@boy wow, thanks! I don't remember that being there when I read the first post of BK topic, but it was quite long ago.
@Connor Yes I am aware of PG13 streams and love listening to them, but they never aimed at being a walkthrough. That is not to say it wont be helpful, it even was with a few stages and some things are just easier to do after listening to them rather than reading.