2018-01-25 05:21:05

hello guys
can you help me how to make a proper deck in yu gi o?
I try to make one with 80 cards, which contained 33 monster cards, and the rest are trap and spell card.
why is it, when I use it for dueling, I didn't summon any monster card at all in the drawing phase. is there a particular order in arranging a deck so this kind of thing not happen anymore?
is there a guide I can look up to for creating a deck?

good day
togira
sorry for my bad english

2018-01-25 13:09:11

You never want to have 80 cards. You want to have 40-45 cards most of the time at the maximum. I'd advise looking at reddit, and the yugioh wiki to get some ideas for how to make your decks.  If you play the yu-gi-oh mud done by tspivey, ask on chat and we can try and help you out.

2018-01-26 08:33:32

80 is way too many cards for a deck - as stated above, do 40-45.  I used to build decks split down the middle - 20 monsters, 10 magic, 10 trap if you want an even balance of things, but of course that always can change depending on the type of deck you're making - if you want to be able to draw more monsters, add slightly more monsters etc etc.  Hope that helps.

2018-01-26 11:28:50

ah, so 80 is apparently too much, lol.
alright, I'll try to make a proper deck this time, haha.
but the card is waaaay too much, I am confuse which one should I choose.
is there a tips how one choose cards with different style of playing?

good day
togira
sorry for my bad english

2018-01-26 20:02:18

please, can someone post the game's link?
thanks.

2018-01-27 05:27:06

There are tons of different deck playstyles to choose form, you really have to just look at cards and see what type of deck you want.  If all else fails, use a structure deck!  But you can do something like an element deck, a certain archetype, certain playstyle...but really you need to pick something and just look at the card effects and build something.  Tons of resources on the net if you just google "How to make ___ Yugioh deck"

2018-01-29 06:04:59

If you mean the mud that I said in post 2, it's here.
http://www.github.com/timtam/yugioh-sou … master.zip
If you want the actual mud itself to help it grow, that's here.
http://www.github.com/tspivey/yugioh-game/