2017-08-31 05:06:16

Hello everyone,

To my utter dismay, my Injustice 2 videos don't have video. But eh, I never asked to see if they had video, so that's my fault.

I have the PS4 Remote Play set to Game Capture, and apparently that doesn't work since no video is captured. I also saw in another video that Window Capture will also not work.

Apparently, the only way to capture these apps is via Monitor Capture. Great, the only problem is... how do we choose a good size for the window? Well, how do we even tell Monitor Capture what window it's supposed to capture?

Does anyone bother using these apps, or am I the only one enjoying the epic benefits of NVDA and Windows 10 OCR? With Injustice 2 it's brilliant with menus. Not so much on Universe information screens and gear information. Now that I have Madden 18, I'd like to start doing videos of it but not on Mixer. I don't want my audio randomly cutting out.

If I can figure out how to capture PS4 Remote in OBS, both video and audio, audio is already great, then I'll be golden.

2018-01-28 21:10:50

Well I just got PS4 remote play but for some reason it's a chore to even get working, but I just learned this is even out and apparently, you're varifying that it works with NVDA WIndows 10 OCR?

Well to get a good cap in OBS,  if you haven't figured it out already, you can do a full display capture and it will capture everything on the screen, and you can probably full screen the remote play, and it will give you a full screen view of the video i OBS as you record/broadcast.

My Solo album, "A Life Seen Through Broken Eyes", available now:
iTunes Spotify YouTube
My YouTube Channel

2018-01-28 21:29:53

I've actually had surprising success with injustice 2 gear reading.  I think I wrote up a bit on it a while back. 
I use xbox share sometimes, so I'll keep a watch on this topic.

2018-01-28 23:15:48

I'm having HELL trying to get PS4 remoe play to even let me sign in on my PC.  Tried earlier no luck, can't get capcha to work, so trying to download the mp3 audio, and it wouldn't let me, and eventually ended up causing this thing where it says I may have sent multiple inquiries  so they stopped me for now, despite I can sign in on IE and  FIrefox without any problems.

My Solo album, "A Life Seen Through Broken Eyes", available now:
iTunes Spotify YouTube
My YouTube Channel

2018-01-29 00:14:32

Had the same problem. I gave up trying to make it work.

Silly Gohan, animals don't eat people. People eat animals.