2018-01-24 03:52:10

So despite there being no noteworthy changes to the mud in... well as long as I can remember, I still like to drop in this one and do missions with people, chat and whatnot. Anyone else currently playing? If so feel free to share your names, mine is Matteo Hayes.  maybe we can all meet up and do some missions, or do something fun like that haha. Honestly, pretty much nothing else besides the group combat missions interests me at all on this mud, but they're fun enough to keep me around if there's a good bunch of pilots.

2018-01-24 07:02:25 (edited by JasonBlaze 2018-01-24 07:05:55)

hi there...
I donno, I kindda like the moo but, I have a difficulty with the combat system, my  fingers are not fast enough to type those number to lock  an enemy ship.
and the players arn't friendly enough, if you not careful they could shoot you with that stunner gun and lead you to a planet where you stuck there rofl. , yeah, I know that's rp, you have to contact your friends to help you, but seriously? lol.
also, for god sake don't sleep on the landing pad rofl

2018-01-24 13:30:27

Ah, Miriani ... it's been years, well, actually a little over two, since I last played there. At one time I had quite a lot of things, however I found out in February of 16 that I hadn't logged in enough times so I got purged and I'm lazy, so the idea of completely rebuilding just didn't interest me. I had a lot of fun there, but what someone else said here is true--the player base is not the friendliest and I almost feel like you have a better time if you already know someone there--preferrably one of the top dogs so you can grind a little bit then join their group or whatever so you aren't just dog meat for everyone else.

2018-01-24 13:55:13

things aren't as hostile as they once were these days. People can still be somewhat irritating, but stranding and ship destruction/theft are kind of rare right now. Ground combat got some nice changes quite recently in that you're no longer able to be stunned in certain locations and there are now group options to allow/disallow people from grabbing or joining you. If they're not on one of your allowed lists, you have to be stunned or idle for them to do so.

2018-01-24 15:19:25

hello! how possible play miriani with sound effects?

2018-01-24 15:27:00

Their is an in game command called @soundpacks that lists packs for vipmud, mush, tintin and such. I think you can find it on the website as well. I personally use the vipmud pack as it is the most extensive of the lot.