2018-01-19 00:43:17

Hello.
I created this topic because it's very hard to get people to answer you on the original topic.
I have a couple of questions. First where do I find the other haf of the broken amulet so I can put it back together? Then how do I find and talk to lord adrianis in his manner? He comes up on the radar but he's always walking around and I can't seem to get to him fast enough what do I do? Also the radar is very confusing when I'm outside the manner, it tells me there are a lot of bushes around and people but they're always moving around and hard to talk to. And where are the mines in farhaven? Are they outside of town?
Thanks!

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

2018-01-19 03:37:34

Spoilers
ahead

The amulet is in one of the open graves inside one of the fenced off areas near the Valenport mausoleum. I don't know which one, just look there. It also helps to get and read all those books from adrianus Manner that are in the study. They set beacons on your list for use in navigating the areas. There are also beacons to take you to parts of Farhaven, including the west gate, which is where the mine is located just outside. Once you have unlocked fast travel, you can mash control F and just pick west gate, then pop a 180 and go through it.

I can't teach you how to use the radar, but its not complicated. Listen to each of the sounds in the sound reference thing and that should help you out some. It's worth noting that the radar won't spam you with constant looping sounds, it only makes a sound whenever a certain aspect in you environment changes, so you can get to know what each sound means, and if you hear one, you can decide if its what you want to focus on, if it is, you turn to it, and if it's not, you just keep moving. It does get a bit confused in the graveyard though. You'll hear phantom gates that aren't really there. For instance, I'll be walking forward and hear the gate sound like five times in my right ear ,only one of those gates are actually there, its a small bug I think, and I think it happens because it sees over things, like the fences, which I honestly wish it wouldn't do. There's no reason to need to know there's a gate on the other side of the fence if you're going to walk around there anyway, you'll hear it then. If it didn't react to things behind other things, I think this would not be such an issue. It'd be nice if you were standing and you hit E, if it still said fence 3, gate 30 or something like that, but no reason the radar should need to ping half our range away

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-01-19 05:00:53

Hi Ironcross.
Thanks for that I gave you a thumbs-up. Sorry for the silly questions, I'm just starting out. Where is Lord Adrianis in his manner? I've been to his bedroom, alchemy lab, balcony, anda few unnamed places and I can't find him anywhere.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.

2018-01-19 05:17:41

Lord Adrianus is in his study. Sounds like you haven't been there yet.

Discord: clemchowder633

2018-01-19 05:53:54

IronCross, one other thing that may be happening with your radar is an annoying issue where sounds will stutter—this is an oddity in the math we've never quite been able to iron out and I think it has something to do with you not being perfectly parallel to an object, or something. I honestly don't know (otherwise we'd have probably fixed it, lol).

2018-01-19 17:06:20

Hi guys.
SPOILERS AHEAD
in the finding the founders quest, where can i find the eighth tomb stone?, I have looked through the grave yard, but I keep circling around to the same toomb stones.
and what do I do in the house devided quest? do I have to find other letters?.
Thank you.
Best regards

2018-01-19 17:40:52

For a house divided... follow the instructions. It will tell you what you need to find. Check places where goblins hang out!

Discord: clemchowder633

2018-01-19 22:15:46

Hello. Okay thanks. Can you give me some direction as to where the study is? His manner is like a maze I've found his bedroom but not the study. If you could give me the coords or at least some place close to his study I'd appreciate it very much.

Guitarman.

2018-01-20 05:26:55

Hello all
thank you for the reply Assault_freak.
I will look around.

As for the study in adrianous's manner:
from the entrance head west, when you hit the wall, turn north and walk till you are outside the galary door.
and then turn west and go straight.
at the end of that hall, on your left is the study..
Hope this was helpful.

2018-01-20 23:56:48

Hello.
Yes this is very helpful thank you! I will try it now. You got a thumbs-up for that!

Guitarman.

2018-01-22 18:58:49

I need help with the ancient evil quest.
I somehow managed to deactivate the first ruenstone but how do I find the other 2?
I've tryed looking in one of the mausoleums but I dont see anymore of them.