2017-12-31 08:46:09

Hi all
The subject of this topic might sound pretty strange, but I've bought a hero's call yesterday night, and started playing it a little. Since the main topic probably is full of spoillers for me i wouldn't want to get surprised by anithing tongue
So my real problem and question is, how can i heal? Everytime i go to the temple, father ignacius tells me I need to come when my situation is dire. But really, my second and only party member i've unlocked for now has 32 health, and my health is at 54. I'm running low on potions and gold also. I've sold some of my items, but i've bought an adventurers cloak too, which really hurted my finances.
If any of you could give me some tips/hints about when and how i might heal, that'll be appreciated
With no further ado, here i go back to my adventure
Thanks in advance

"Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts. There are seven words that will make a person love you. There are ten words that will break a strong man's will. But a word is nothing but a painting of a fire. A name is the fire itself."

2017-12-31 10:11:08

The temple is only if one (or more) from your party member is dead and you need to revive.
As for healing, there are spells and potions to help you on the road. smile

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2017-12-31 15:42:35

Yeah I thought that was strange myself as I went with one character having 2 health and he said your situation isn't dire enough. Like whatchu talkin' 'bout fatha, I'm 'boutta drop o'er here and you a tellin' me you caint do nuttin' Bruh, come awn already, we supposed to be homeys, hook me up yo,  don't let meh die o'er here!

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2017-12-31 15:57:05

thanks for the response I've got an alli wich can heal now, but I have a little problem.
spoilers ahead
I've talked with the guards, and saw there's a thief on the loose, well, found him, and I didn't turned him to the guards, any idea how I can complete the quest? is there a way, or that's it?

"Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts. There are seven words that will make a person love you. There are ten words that will break a strong man's will. But a word is nothing but a painting of a fire. A name is the fire itself."

2017-12-31 18:16:42

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

You can either do that, which I've not done, or choose to work with him.

E
N
D

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2018-01-02 10:59:19

Hi.
Regarding healing: You can rest in beds in the tavern, or in other beds out in the world to heal your characters.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2018-01-02 12:33:51

Hi all
i've gotten kind of far, i guess, in the game. I completed the two major quests, graveyard and mine, and now i'm doing the final one
SPOILERS
I've entered the ruins of deepwood, and found the secret post. Gotten the sacred stone and then... well, the game crashed. Does this happen for you also, or is this cause i opened the updater a few days ago? I seem to get more erorrs since i did that
Thanks in advance smile

2018-01-02 12:48:38

S P O I L E R S

I think that may just happen in the quests because I came on here to post about my game crashing constantly whenever I get to the bridge in the mine quest.  I hope it's fixed because I've gotten entirely too far in this quest to leave now so I'm kind of stuck not playing at the moment sad

Yeah, the healing character is pretty much necessary, I went and got her from the graveyard just so I had a healer in my party lol

S P O I L E R S E N D

2018-01-02 14:19:04

The healer is indeed incredibly useful, however you can also use the Ranger for healing purposes if you want, plus the supply of potions is very generous. smile
By the way, resting in bed only regenerates stamina and mana.

2018-01-02 19:23:25

You can talk to father Ignasias, or whatever his name is, and ask him for healing. The altar at the temple, and a few others scattered about the world, can help revive allies and  will restore your party to maximum health. But yeah getting Alexia is definitely a good thing.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2018-01-03 03:36:10

Hey
Thanks all for the responses
@dan/c I've found out the ranger gives you some healing, but since i didn't used any spellcasting equipment on him, i seriously can't do much healing with him.
Ever taught the ranger was weak, until i discovered the best bow in the game. Hints, it can be bought from a verry unusual place.
SPOILERS
I finished all the important parts of the questline, actually now i need to go into the sewers for Cedric but still want to do some quests. I really need some help. I found two of three letters in the mine, i can't really seem to find the last one.
Is there anithing else in the heart of the forest? Pulled some levers around, but they didn't do anithing in particular. Any secrets or stuff i'm missing in there? Most of my characters are level 20 now. Should i level them up or qontinue with the main questline, sure after i finish minor quests?
I completed guen's quest too, and mattias's one too. I might wonder if alexia has something to do too. Forgot to mention helped simion to optin an item hewas sentimental about.
So, like i sayd. Ani things I might be missing? If yes, i hope you guys can help me out
Thanks in advance and may good fortune be with you
Oh and sorry for the spelling typos, i was in a hurry typing this post
Oh, and just incase josef might watch this tread, i'll report my question here and also send it on an email.
The wear dorn thief skill say's the following conserve energy while windering down the enemy, dropping theyr stamina down. Well... the conserver energy thing truly doesn't work or something. Maibe i'm misunderstanding things, but i sholuld regain some stamina from it, right?
Thanks again in advance, and sorry again for speling typos smile