2017-09-24 00:46:50 (edited by CAE_Jones 2017-09-25 16:50:35)

Edit: we have received plenty of responses, and the application Period Is now closed. Thanks to everyone who responded!
In case you missed the teaser, this is a 2d game best described as a platforming brawler, with largely fighting game-style controls.
One of the aspects to be tested is online multiplayer, so it'd be very helpful if testers are able to create and receive connections over the internet.
Currently, this game is only playable on Windows, so testers must have access to a computer running Windows XP or later to participate.
Anyone interested should send an email to [redacted] with the subject containing at least one of the words in the title of this thread. (Have fun with that?) Please include in the email any relevant experience, when/how often you are available for testing, and any additional contact information, such as Skype (preferred).

Also, if you have access to game controllers, joysticks, refreshable braille displays, or related peripherals, which can be used with the computer you'd be using for testing, it would be helpful to include this in your email.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2017-09-24 01:21:19

Just threw my nonexistent hat into the wring. Love games of this genre.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2017-09-24 06:13:54

Hi.

I wrote an email at the address given so let's see what happens.

I'm gone for real :)

2017-09-24 22:37:18

hello how do i join this list  but  email cannot sent  on wich yougave  .

2017-09-24 22:45:24

Look at the email carefully. He probably did that to prevent spam, but you'll figure it out.

2017-09-25 13:39:26

dont understand jack  what  he  wanted to show his email  canot  send  i deleted spaces and  caps

2017-09-25 15:04:51

i sent my e-mail, lets hope for the best

2017-09-25 16:30:49

you should also receive my email.

2017-09-25 16:47:08

Thanks, everyone; I think I got all of your emails. You can expect a response in the next 1-3 days.
There were more than enough applications, and it won't be possible for everyone who applied to fit into this round of testing, but I'll definitely keep everyone in mind for next time.
Thanks again, everyone!

看過來!
"If you want utopia but reality gives you Lovecraft, you don't give up, you carve your utopia out of the corpses of dead gods."
MaxAngor wrote:
    George... Don't do that.

2017-09-26 16:19:56

hi can we hear the teaser? i missed it. smile

2017-09-27 08:21:46

Hi.
Sounds very exciting. I look so much forward to see how a fighting game is going to be made completely accessible. Mainstream fighting games are playable for sure, but there are still a lot of things blind people are missing. Keep up the great job.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-09-28 17:38:47

i wanted to test  this game but canot send email