2017-07-07 11:46:18

Hi!

I have got 2 little Swamp questions for which I could not find the correct answers in the forums.

1. I have not played swamp for some months and have now reactivated my account. Since I had died in the past I had to start looting to get back all of the nice equippment which I desire so much. :-) However, meanwhile it seems to me that both the number of Zombies as well as their agressiveness has significantly imcreased. What I mean is that earlier it was possible to kill all the zombies on one of the sub-levels and then search for items quite untouched. But now it seems to me that the monsters are respawned much more regularely than earlier and I am under constant and heavy attack all the time.
Is this just my imagination or has there been a change which I have missed because of my absence?

2. When I get killed it sometimes happens that my character is still there after I reconnect. The characters health is close to zero but all collected items are still there. However, this seems to happen quite seldomly, most of the time the character is completely reset and I have to start from scratch.
Is this a bug in the Swamp server? Why is this happening just so rarely?

Maybe someone could help me with that matters.

Kind regards from Daniel!

-------------

What's yours is mine and what's mine is mine too
If you shake my hand better count your fingers  (Megadeth)

2017-07-08 03:11:53

for question 1: that was a bug. if you were the only person on a map, when you killed a zombie it did not respawn. therefore you were able to kill all the zombies and then run around untouched. now everytime a zombie is killed it respawns, this is the way it is suppose to work.  there should never be 0 zombies on a map, aprone fixed the bug, that is the difference.

secondly, i think that you are refering to another bug. normally when you die you are suppose to lose all of your items, it is death after all. but sometimes for random reasons you will die but still have some or part of your stuff when you log back in in the safe zone with very low health. Normally death means you lose everything and respawn in the safe zone with an axe, field kit, med kit, and glock with a few rounds of ammo.

2017-07-09 21:05:18

For me whenever I die, I do end up with those items all the time.  I never had completely reset my character so I find that rather interesting that it reset your character, just curious, did it reset your skill points and everything.  Or did it  just reset your items?

“The fear of loss is a path to the dark side. Death is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those around you who transform into the Force. Mourn them do not. Miss them do not. Attachment leads to jealousy.
The shadow of greed that is. Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose.” —