2017-06-12 16:29:32

I've grabbed adventure to Fait, quest to the  future quite a bit ago, but until now I didn't have much time to get to it. Last week I was bored and decided to give it a shot. I created 2 char's, first assassin, second  mercenary. number 1 made it to floor 34, number 2 is stuck looking for a silver key in the graveyard, that is floors 19 through 22. Help? Also, does anyone knows how many floors this thing has?
Just putting this in now so I won't have to do it later. mahdi, I can't give a link. It's an IOS game.

2017-07-06 15:54:53

Bringing this topic back, is there a way to repeat the last battle in the  infinity arena?

2017-07-06 18:15:09

Pity, for a second there I thought I had found a new game like Entombed to play, but my phone is for information and being a phone. I don't want to find I have dead batteries from game playing when the time comes that I really need my phone as a phone.

2017-07-07 11:36:53

Then the best Option would be a power bank smile. But seriously, I have many games on my phone but mostly play them when it is pluged in anyway. The Adventure to fate games are great.

We are pleased, that you made it through the final challenge, where we pretended we were going to murder you. We are throwing a party in honor of your tremendous success. Place the device on the ground, then lay on your stomach with your arms at your sides. A party associate will arrive shortly to collect you for your party. Assume the party submission position or you will miss the party.