2017-07-05 22:45:27

I have always been interested in this budding new genre.  It is growing very quickly and the community is very receptive to change and new ideas. I was sitting at my computer and considering how different a world powered by steam might be. Just the sounds alone are worth exploring. A steam engine has a very distinctive sound which you never forget. This train of thought took me to the obvious conclusion.

Are there any steampunk audio games out there?  Anything that is accessible and playable so that I can enjoy and immerse myself in this great genre.  I would even be willing to support the development of a game like this. I have always considered it one of the more thrilling possibilities for audio games and mainstream gaming in general. 

My question still stands and I would be grateful for any suggestions which you all could provide.  I also have an idea for an airship simulator. We now have an accessible flight simulator why not one with airships? My final idea and perhaps one of the loftiest would be an adaption of Papa Sangre. I believe a steampunk version of this game would be amazing. Put in a steam gage and change the sounds. It would make history with its awesomeness.