2017-07-03 14:34:09

hello everyone. The subject line says it all, I need some newbie help with broken bat baseball manager and I've got some very positive feedback on the webl boxing manager. First of all, I've read the newbie guide in broken bat and have managed up update my ball park, and now the problems lie in trying to figure out what all the letters and numbers mean in all of the player pages and how to raise their training. Any sort of help you can give me would be greatly appreciated since I know a few of you have played this one. I personally like what I'm seeing, and if anyone's interested in finding more of these kinds of really cool managerial type games they can go to onlinesportmanagers.com and just have fun browsing the categories. They've got everything from boxing and soccer or as you brits know it as your version of football, right on up to baseball and motor sports and so on. And now my positive feedback on the webl boxing manager. This is a very straight forward game with no annoying capchea codes, and it all seems to be very jaws friendly. So if anyone is looking for a fun boxing manager game, this looks like it'll be the one to try out. My boxer, named Frank Genson has his first scheduled fight comeing up this Thursday. It's not for any money darn it all, so that's a drawback, but at least he's getting his foot in the door. Have a wonderful day to you all and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

2017-07-04 03:01:51

You are very strongly advised to read the Broken Bat manual. Seriously, that and the forums are going to be most helpful. If you need anything specific, I'm still playing.