2014-02-25 20:34:44

For those of you like myself who haven't picked this up yet, now is the perfect time, as steam is having a sale ending on march 3rd. Previously $10, the game is now only $2 until then. Can't wait to check this out.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2014-02-26 04:42:19

question for anyone who has this game, can they please explain how to get passed stage 8? I've tried and tried time and time again, but always die in the second phase

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2014-02-26 16:17:20

Hi,
That boss is a nightmare. It is doable with a lot of patience, as he's got these circle things you have to either stand in or away from, I can't remember which. You then have to pound on him.

2014-02-26 16:34:26

Anyone know why the army isn't unlocking? Beat level 1 on all three difficulties but still nothing.

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2014-02-26 16:51:46

Hey guys! I've also started to play this game yesterday although I bought it three weeks ago for the full price, lol!
I'm also stuck on level 8, the boss is really hard indeed, in the second part sometimes you must get around it by moving left and right one step but
It's tricky. I've also beat level 1 in the 3 difficulties and the army menu didn't unlock, not sure what to do. Help would be appreciated. thanks!

contact info
email:
matrheine at gmail . com

2014-02-26 16:57:20

Hello, I bought this game, also to enter the world of Steam and to understand how it works. What techniques do you use to play? For example, how do you feel that you are going against the wall and having to change direction? Among the keys to attack, j k and l, which do you use?
Finally, I can not understand a thing about Steam. I managed to install it and log in, by following the guide on the forum reported. But once I finished playing I do not know how to close Steam, as the screen reader does not work, and even if I press alt tab I can not get it started. You also encountered this problem?
Cheers,
Ambro

2017-06-29 22:04:39

bump, because the game is on sale again, and because I've started playing it again, lol I almost entirely forgot about this one

2017-06-30 04:54:07

Don't suppose someone would mine giving a quick text explination of the basics?

Silly Gohan, animals don't eat people. People eat animals.

2017-06-30 05:33:34

this page has the basic controls, convert from xbox to PC like so
J: standard attack
K: jump attack, confirm in menus
L: evasive roll, becomes block if no direction is pressed, cancel in menus
space: actual dedicated block button
a, s, d, w: movement
enter: menu confirm, in game pause button
unfortunately though I don't quite have menus for this game yet

2017-06-30 09:36:59

Hi.
Ok, basically you face a groop of different enemys in I think 24 levels which you have to defeat. You have your standard attacks like punches and kicks and certain special moves which you can purchase for coins. But don't ask me how the store is layed out, I honestly don't know.
Greetings Moritz.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2017-06-30 15:16:51

28 base game levels split across 7 chapters I believe, plus 8 DLC levels which are also on sale right now

2017-06-30 15:37:17

Yeah I bought the dlc, and I use cloud OCR for the store. Only on level 3, but that's mainly because I haven't taken the time to play this seriously. Loving this game so far though.

Silly Gohan, animals don't eat people. People eat animals.

2017-06-30 16:35:29

I have just discovered something that's really, really annoying
when items or abilities unlock at the end of the level, they spawn as items on the ground, urgo you gotta go pick them up
yes there's a sound to let you know when that happens, but it's very fast and doesn't really give you the exact location, just relative to you
I found this out the fun way after rerunning level 4

2017-07-02 13:33:04

hi all, sorry for going a little of topic, but as I want to run this game too, i'm actually thinking to bouy it, I wanna know how can I use cloud ocr in games like this one, or iugio, wich is in another topic. thanks a lot in advance

"Words can light fires in the minds of men. Words can wring tears from the hardest hearts. There are seven words that will make a person love you. There are ten words that will break a strong man's will. But a word is nothing but a painting of a fire. A name is the fire itself."