2017-06-29 15:02:14

Hey, everybody?
Since we had several discussions about fighting games on here, and since I didn't find something accessible enough on the Internet, I was wondering if someone could make a fighting game based on the Naruto series, with characters and stuff?
I know that Cae used to make such games, such as Dragon Ball and so on.
I would have made it myself, but unfortunately my programming skills aren't good enough for such a complex things.
I could provide the sounds and ideas if someone would have the nice initiative do make it.
I'm really curious what all of you think about that.

2017-06-29 15:38:53

we can already play a number of the actual mainstream naruto games... also I suspect anyone who actually made one here and it became known to people would run into a bunch of legal/copyright issues

"You know nothing of death... allow me to teach you!" Dreadlich Tamsin
Download the latest version of my Bokura no Daibouken 3 guide here.

2017-06-29 17:01:42

Could you suggest some accessible Naruto games, please? I'd like to give some of them a try.
We already have a super Mario and a dragon ball game, so I doubt that would be a major problem.

2017-06-29 17:24:49

any of the ultimate ninja games are largely doable, aside from the ones with adventure style story modes but you can still fight
ultimate ninja storm 4 is completely possible to entirely finish aside from the adventure mode... but even most sighted gamers don't seem to care about that too much since it's all side content anyways
clash of ninja on the wii is I believe also playable, there are probably more

2017-06-29 19:52:21

Allright, I'm trying Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3. Does anyone have  some tips on moving through menus for any of those Naruto Game?

2017-06-29 20:43:57

I would recommend 4 over 3... smoother gameplay and a story mode that we can actually play

2017-06-30 15:12:07

Unfortunately Ultimate Njnja Storm 4 doesn't work  on my computer. I have no idea wether it's a hardware related problem or something else. The game window opens, but no sound or music are plaied.
Well, I guess I have to see what else I could try.

2017-06-30 18:31:50

What emulators do you guys use to play wii games? I tried Dolphin last time but it was so confusing. May be it's just me not knowing how to properly set it up. I have both naruto and bleach wii stuff I really wanna try.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2017-06-30 18:44:41

unfortunately that one I can't help with, we have an actual wii so never looked into any emulators

2017-07-01 20:45:44

I'm fortunate enough this time to finally get wii side of dolphin to work properly. Having fun playing awesome stuff so far man. Thank you anyway though. Anyway, Naruto clash of ninja series are all playable. You get extra knowledge too if you know japanese enough to at least understand the menu. (I don't like Naruto in English, lol).

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2017-07-01 23:19:07

I mean some of them aren't so bad, mainly sasuke