2017-03-08 01:21:33

I've played miriani, star conquest, and cosmic rage off and on now, but I still don't feel as if I've found a game that allows me to play any profession I want. I like miriani, but there doesn't seem to be much room for people who don't want to be pilots. Sure, there are other activities, but piloting seems to be where it's at. Star conquest seems to confine you into a pilot role, and they seem to look at you sideways if you don't want to be a pilot. I've tried cosmic rage, and it's okay so far, but I don't know how to find RP, and there's a lack of interesting activities for the lower levels. Which of these, in your opinion, is better at RP? I'm willing to give each another chance, but I'm a bit put off by star conquest not having much support for people who don't want to be pilots. Thanks.

Role-play? Simulation? Strategy? Throw it at me! I'm all ears for the games!

2017-03-08 06:24:20

ok.SC is pilot,but CR,you can do other job,you can be a teacher but have starship,musician have starship.

2017-03-08 12:45:13

Tough question, Lady juliette. With sc you are out of luck. The admins already said they'll only support pilots, nothing more. Miriani the pb isn't
much into rp, last time I checked. Neiter is cr as rp there isn't exactly enforced..

2017-03-08 16:20:44

I'm afraid if you want RP and space, you might have to branch out into a MUSH. I personally don't like MUSHes because of the way the commands work, but it might not bother you. Check out the Mud Connector. You can sort muds by category there and you may find what you're looking for.

Best of luck!

2017-03-30 14:24:19

Hello there! Just wanted to revive this topic.. So aside from sc is there any moo, mud or mush based on space thats good for rp? And @ladyjuliette,
have you found what you were looking for?

2017-03-30 15:24:04

no many space mud i think,i know 4.

2017-03-31 03:16:49

Hi. The closest I've found is a MOO called sindome, it's futuristic with some elements of space. I don't know much about them, I only heard it mentioned in the game's TV broadcasts. By the way, I think they're actually done by players. The only downside is that the game is set in a gritty future, meaning people can do anything to you when you're logged off, even stealing your clothes and money. If you know of another MUD with features such as telivision and interesting RP, let me know, I'm looking for a replacement. Paying for showers? Disgusting!

2017-03-31 04:13:00

You've played sindome? Cool, I played there, too! What was the name of your character?

2017-03-31 09:47:56

Akiko. The character's still there, I just haven't been interested. Any tips on having more fun would be great. Feels like a grind.

2017-03-31 12:38:16

Well.. Unfortunately Sindome is a very dark world. You have to be carefull with things like where your character disconnects at as player will robe
you without a second thought. What is it that you are looking for? If you want, add me on skype. Si
ndome can be a good game, I've been a player there for a couple of years now..

2017-04-01 02:08:53

I can't get into that thing, not even sure what you're supposed to do.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2017-04-01 03:32:19

Sindome is a rp-enforced open world game.. You can basically do anything.