2017-03-25 02:59:24 (edited by cj89 2017-03-25 03:00:04)

Hey, just curious if anyone's able to provide the menus and stuff? I'm able to get sighted help later so it's not a huge issue, just figured I'd ask as I figure someone's already done the work for me. tongue

2017-03-25 03:46:20

here you go

when the opening scene is playing hit A, you will then hear a couple loading sounds, then it will bring you to the main menu

main menu
shadow lords (this is where you start from, then just go down from here)
single player
multi player

single player menu
fight (this is where you start from, then just go down from here)
master
store
fight archeive
options

fight menu
pvp (this is where you start from, then just go down from here)
story
survive
cpu vs cpu

master menu
dojo (this is where you start from, then just go down from here)
practice
combo breaker and training
    trials

multi player menu
fight (this is where you start from, then just go down from here)
store
fight archeieve

fight menu
local play (this is where you start from, then just go down from here)
exhibition
rank leagues
shadow lords
lobbby

exhibition menu
search (this is where you start from, then just go down from here)
min rank
min performance
allow cross play
invite

invite menu
voice over will come on so you can send the invite. once the invite has been sent, it will bring you to a screen with two options. you will be on ready, so when you are ready to fight hit A, and wait for your opponent to do the same. if your opponent never shows, you can go down once to new search, and this will find you an opponent

after online fight match menu
rematch (this is where you start from, then just go down from here)
select player
main menu

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2017-03-25 17:05:00

@smoothgunner oh neat, thanks a bunch.

2017-03-25 23:24:00

if you want to get in some matches, add me, my gamertag is kool305, and cool is spelled with a k

2017-03-27 16:34:15

Hi Smoovgunner,
I will accept your xbox live add the next time I sign in. I've seen the tag on my profile for a while but I didn't know it was you.

2017-03-28 01:35:19

ok cool, if anyone knows the menu for story mode once you go inside of it, please post it up here

2017-03-28 18:42:28

@smoothgunner I have now added ou and I think sent you an xbox live message. M gamertag is jukesy1992 and I just said it's aaron from the audiogames forum orr something similar to that.

2017-03-28 22:41:56

Hey guys. I've been a little busy over the last couple days so I'm only getting to this now. I'm pretty much a complete noob to fighting games so I'm learning as I go. My gamertag is roboroo1993 if anyone wants to add. Smoothgunner and Aaron I'll add you guys later unless you get to it first. I have MKX and killer instinct, once I learn what I'm even doing I'll definitely be looking forward to injustice 2 later this year

2017-03-29 20:11:37

I have a menu guide which I'll link when I can dig it out again, but it might need an update concerning the options available in lobbies.  But I'll let you know if/when I find it.

Regards,
Sightless Kombat.
***If you wish to refer to me in @replies, use Sightless***