2016-11-23 22:25:20

Hello, ledies and jentelmans! Well, sorry for my gramma misspelling, but here goes:
I decided to start this new topic, only cause we have became much, much smarter now, and we are still working on SPK, we will completely rebuild, rename, and rewrite it.
And guess what, we are recruting the beta testers!
Who has left from the folder, come send me a forum e-mail, and i hope, that you will be accepted! come on, not much spots!
I'm really sorry for long abbsense, mainly because we with my friend was to lasy to continue our company, but, things has changed.
I'm accepting your e-mails!

2016-11-24 16:51:42

Hi sky lord!
well great news!
ok I will be glad to test your games and projects.
can I send you an email privately?
Thanks
Ishan

life's battle do not always go to the stronger and faster man,
But sooner or later who win the one who thinks he can!

2016-11-24 17:41:14

Sure you can.

2016-11-24 18:12:39

Hi.
So, can you tell us more on what you are working on?

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2016-11-24 21:02:14

Hi skylord would like to test I have sent you email and also a pm on forum.
Sadly thee system doesn't tell us when you get pms so I don't use them that much, send me email and I will get it.

2016-11-24 22:46:15

Hello all,
first, crashmaster.
I saw your e-mail and i'm going to sleep after i will write this, so. I'll invite you soon.
Second.
slj, well, that's hard question.
aWe are working on humans versis robots, and a little on spk. We are about to rename it, and rewrite it from scratch completely.
Here is the message i wrote in chat.txt in my testing folder.
(Hello, guys. Who is still, here. We are really sorry, that we are not devel... Wait! i ment to say, we're sorry that we are not updating SPK, only cause we are completely rebuilding it, and also, developing a new game!
Humans VS. Robots, super cool, amazing 3D action game!
Do you want to tast the victory with your group?
Come on! when the invasion begins, come out from the shelter, and show your self!
Do you want some levels without working? Fine! killer drones will do it for you on your only! group map!
Do you want to be a cooker? sure, you can! go to the missions with: Trucks! Motocycles! And maybe, eeven plaines! The higher the vehicle rank is, the more it would store!
Maybe, you want to go to the robot factory, where robots are spawning like crazy? Good luck then!
And about SPK, we are about to rename it, completery rewritting it. This crappy shit that you was testing, no more!
Well, what i have to say also? We are still here! CH-Games!)
I hope you understood what type of game will be humans VS. Robots.

2016-11-25 00:09:04

Hello.

Please sign me up to this.

My email is [email protected]

Thank you.

I'm gone for real :)

2016-11-25 06:06:04

Hi sky lord!
I am sending you a forum email as you requested and you can check my email by visiting my profile.
Thanks
Ishan

life's battle do not always go to the stronger and faster man,
But sooner or later who win the one who thinks he can!

2016-11-25 13:17:30

Hi.
Sounds really interesting. I'm currently working on too many projects, so I don't have the time to help testing. But I look very much forward to hear more about this... Keep up the great job.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2016-11-25 13:54:38

Sky lord, please wait me!
My Email is
[email protected]
Can you add me?

73 Wj3u

2016-11-26 01:15:40

Well I do hope with robots vs humans you could play as either race that would rock.

2016-11-27 21:32:11 (edited by Angel 2016-11-27 21:33:12)

Hello.
Please add me in your folder.
My email is:
[email protected]
Feel free to send me emails.

I am myself and noone is ever gonna change me, I am the trolling master!