2016-11-25 22:25:19

Hello all,

I just want to ask yo, players and Developers about this KCK exclusive.
I know it's only for backers but what do you think to make it availlable for everyone? I believe it's much better to have full content availlable or everyone rather for limited group as it's really interesting and not only a item, or something small.
Also, what everyone think about this idea?
My propositions are as follows:
Add a item or something unique like quest / NPC etc for backers only
Make it paid for everyone who didn't contributed to the campaign
Release it a bit later than for backers (sounds fair enough I believe)

I recommend considering everything above as it will be (in my opinion) fair for every group of players including backers.

What do you think?
Cheers

Twitter
Add me on Steam
Discord: lirintheblindguy
BattleTAG: Lirin#21759

2016-11-25 22:29:52

I agree with you, also I think tha any demo version should be released if someone will wants to try this game before purchasing

2016-11-25 23:11:46

As a backer I think that this should for now be just for backers. Maybe some time down the road open it up but I like the idea of it being a backer only thing.

Kingdom of Loathing name JB77

2016-11-26 00:56:04

Hi all.
Ok looks like I got to this before geong did so.
Here is the thing, we plan to have the origional audiogame hub as is.
All extra games including any kickstart exclusives are in app purchices that includes whispering tunnles.
I am not sure if you will be able to buy as sepperate apps but I suspect everything for the hub will remain inside of it so an in ap buying thing will go on.
As for a demo, as was mentioned before we are not going for one till next year some time, a trailer is forthcoming but I don't know when that is.
And furthermore I doubt there will be much more fron sonnar till next year, its getting close to christmas and I vary much doubt that any serious work will be released till january or even february/march.
Ofcause for myself its started to get quite toasty here so over the summer, where contracts permit I will be not working or getting anything new unless on request or order till probably march at least.
Ofcause if sonnar go and say, here have a bash at this shit I won't say no but we have had quite a few hot days allready, when that starts going constant, its going to be to hard to do things.
On top of this, I need to do a major overhall of one of the main network servers here as well as maybe a couple other things and that takes priority over anything online, so when that starts I won't be back till its done.
The system in question is used regularly by users for the net and drive backup as well as photo and printing services, it also holds the local clock for the network and is the main hub of opperations.
Its not had a reformat since 2011 when it was used as a student pc, so its full of viruses, malware, ransomware, old programs, out of date modules and the like.
We do keep the worse stuff off it but we havn't had time to make or discard anything.
I have allready worked out a probbable slimmed configuration plan with pricing to follow for new bits and when it starts its going to start.
And ofcause since I don't know what it origionally had it kind a takes presedent over things while I try to find what I put down for it.