2016-11-18 02:56:26

This current football season, as does every season, has me going football crazy. So of course I find myself wondering, if anyone has thought of developing a game similar to kitchensinc's NFL, but more advanced? For example, more plays to choose from, statistics effecting each team, a game story, or something to that effect? I've of course got no end to the number of potential ideas. I know a little python but this kind of project seems way beyond my level of knowledge, especially building from the ground up! Is this even something feasible? I'd like to hear any opinions on the subject, if there is an audience for this kind of thing I might just buckle down and actually become proficient lol. Or find some people to work with, I'm a great fund raiser smile

2016-11-19 05:11:43

I'm all for this, however, you'd be in a huge amount of trouble if you use the NFL name for fundraising. You've to do American football in your room or some cheesy name like that to avoid the NFL going after you. I want control of running mack, defenders, etc, even stereo cues to know how to control each. I'm hoping I'm not the only one besides you wanting this

2016-11-19 10:57:13

Wow, a football game would be awesome.

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2016-11-19 15:43:37

I've been looking at doing something like this. however, just been busy with other projects and school for now. will mostly try and develop something though. keep your eyes and ears pealed.

I don’t believe in fighting unnecessarily.  But if something is worth fighting for, then its always a fight worth winning.
check me out on Twitter and on GitHub

2016-11-20 14:39:12

@Kyleman123:That's awesome! At least someone besides myself has considered it. The fact that the idea is floating around the multiverse pleases me to no end. Plus I know how school gets in the way of all good intentions.