2016-11-03 19:55:33

Hello all. Could the blind people play Far cry 2. II love this type of games and I want to play it. Regards, Karlo.

2016-11-03 20:33:41

Moderation!

Hello Karlitos
and welcome to the forum. no idea on far cry two, however this part of the forum is the offtopic room, the place for talking about anything which isn't! related to games.
Mainstream game access is definitely related to games, so I'll move this to general game discusssion, where your likely to get more answers.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2016-11-03 20:38:14

I doubt it.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united

2016-11-09 09:15:52

@Karlitos: Welcome to the forum. Well, I've never given those games a try, but feel free to do so, and please let us know, if you find them playable.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2016-11-09 20:03:04

I'd like to try this game but I have a problem because it+s video game. I would like that the programers make game like far cry w in which you can drive, cars, complete the missions and grabb a lot of weapons. Regards, Karlo.

2016-11-09 21:02:53

Yeah but you need to temper your expectations with aims that are within the realm of achievability. Keeping in mind that a lot of those who develop audiogames are one or two person affairs, this means that high budget, what we might call a Triple A audio game is a bit beyond that which many can strive for. We do have several examples of very well done, high quality games with hours and hours of fun, not trying to imply otherwise, just saying that it is not as easy as saying I want to do it, let's do it. High quality sound libraries must be purchased, it may even be required to record one's own sounds for parts. Voice actors must be sought out, and of course, they will be wanting paid for their work. A team of designers, coders, and a manager who can keep the project on track is needed, as well as development time. Then after all that, the company might produce a game that does not go well. It is a risky business, to be sure. Then for all that, some people will whine and complain, or even attack the company or individual who created the game. It's such a shot in the dark and you might be flayed alive for your efforts that I'm not surprised that developers have closed their doors and stepped away from it.

Facts with Tom MacDonald, Adam Calhoun, and Dax
End racism
End division
Become united