2007-04-10 14:16:12

I have started a new website on audiogaming.
The website is
www.vispot.net.tc
I dont have the time to work on it all the time and am looking for a person willing to work with it.
Skipe me at
cooldogg1 if you want to help.
Thanks again,
Audioman

2007-04-10 14:25:57

No offense, but why do you start a website when you already know that you're not going to make it all alone? And secondly, I doubt if it's a good idea to have multiple websites that offer the same stuff.

2007-04-11 07:24:07

Well, personally, I'll be interested to see what this website has to offer. While it's true gamelists and forums are pretty much taken care of, there are perhaps other things that a website could do, such as hosting game walkthroughs and reviews (audio or text), listing stuff about other forms of accessible Pc games such as interactive fiction, online text rpg's, and gamebooks, anything about accessible main stream games, that type of thing.

Even if it is just a replication of what's on audiogames.net and Pcs, for google search engines and stuff it's never bad to have more publicity, ------ though constructing and maintaining a gamelist at the same level as Audiogames.net and Pcs might be quite a task.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2007-04-12 04:14:27

Well there are already several mailing lists about audiogames, the largest (and the one I'm subscribed to), being the Audeasy discussion list, so I'm not certain how helpful having another mailing list would be,-------  the Vip gameszone talk list seems to get almost no traffic at all, sinse discussions of such things always happen on audeasy.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2007-04-12 09:03:02

Hi,
When do you think this website will be ready?
Thanks!