high guys i am learning make audiogame with audio game maker.
how i can get agm sounds archive?
i listened to pg13's podcast and they use agm sound effects but i don't know how to get them please help me.

Thumbs up

audio game maker doesn't work

i'm currently in the process of learning how to code, if you would like to contact me, skype is preffered, use one of the following:
email: [email protected]
website; not yet up: redfoxproductions.com

Thumbs up

it does, since they had a whole stream around using it to make a game.

The bipeds think this place belongs to them, how cute.

Thumbs up

can someone give me download link of this streem?

email: [email protected]: skype: mahdi.abedi82
my name on playroom: mahdi-abedi
my teamtalk server information: mahdi.jc-hosting.me, ports 6661: you should create account to login, and for it, send me private message, in your pm, send me username and passwordh

Thumbs up

wait really? i want the link! nowhwhwhwhwhhwhwhwhwhwhwhwh!

i'm currently in the process of learning how to code, if you would like to contact me, skype is preffered, use one of the following:
email: [email protected]
website; not yet up: redfoxproductions.com

Thumbs up

high all, i listened to pg13 podcast yesterday and for making game they use agm sound effect library. so can you help me to get this sound effects?
I have another quesstion, how i can set the keys for games in audiogamemaker? thanks for your help

Thumbs up

Hi.
Audio game maker? I thought that went away years ago! I can't believe it's even usable on newre systems.
From what I remember, the developer made it as a project for a graduate degree, or something like that. Once it was released, they never made updates or listened to bug reports. Ithink it was one of those things to do, just to see if you can do it.

Guitarman.
What has been created in the laws of nature holds true in the laws of magic as well. Where there is light, there is darkness,  and where there is life, there is also death.
Aerodyne: first of the wizard order

Thumbs up

i dont understand, how to make game with it

email: [email protected]: skype: mahdi.abedi82
my name on playroom: mahdi-abedi
my teamtalk server information: mahdi.jc-hosting.me, ports 6661: you should create account to login, and for it, send me private message, in your pm, send me username and passwordh

Thumbs up

vao audiogame maker for testing  g u i game  makeing plese can i have link for it ? download ?

Thumbs up

me too want download link

You must know... Cats are soft!

Thumbs up

The program and its sound library are available from:
http://bluegrasspals.com/agm/
There are two files in that folder, agm.zip and soundlib.zip.

Imho someone should put this on the Audiogame Archive or somewhere more permanent.

Thumbs up

this is not accessible big_smile

You must know... Cats are soft!

Thumbs up