2018-04-12 04:26:23

How do you submit a false positive to microsoft enes? I'd be interested to know.
Indeed, it might be worth talking to microsoft since there seems to have been issues with bgt applications recently, and if microsoft have done something as stupid as blanket categorising all Bgt applications as viruses they probably need to be set straight.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

Thumbs up

2018-04-12 10:17:50

With me, though, everything but the changelog refused to copy over, not just the application.

What's this thing you said I should run? I've never heard of it before....

Thumbs up

2018-04-12 10:26:52

I didn't say to run anything, I just suggested 7zip as a better way of unzipping the contents of a zip archive than windows default, since you should always extract all the files from inside a zip archive before trying to run them since they were compressed to put them in the archive and need to be uncompressed in order to run propperly.

7zip won't help you with crazy party specifically though. Since I believe microsoft security is the problem, you will need to make a  an exception and extract the crazy party archive there. You should also make whatever folder you've currently got crazy party installed in an exception too just to be sure windows security doesn't munch up your game files.

As to how to make folders exceptions, in windows defender you go to the button that says "Anti virus, then to "settings" then to "exceptions" and select "folder"  from the dropdown that asks if you want to make a file or folder an exception.

I'm not sure if this is the same on windows 7 with MS security essentials, but it shouldn't be too difficult.

hth.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

Thumbs up

2018-04-12 18:29:31

I wasn't talking to you. I was talking to post 1275. I have 7zip but the default extractor's always worked before.

Also, I copy out when there's a folder within a folder because I don't need a nested folder for this one game to go into.

Thumbs up

2018-04-12 21:50:29

Just move the nested folder into the main one and merge the two.

Thumbs up

2018-04-12 22:39:04

when i hosted a crazy party private server and when someone tried to connect to me i get the following BGT runtime error
Call stack size: 6

Function: void Partie::traiteCommandeNet(string[])

Function: bool Partie::attenteNet()

Function: bool Partie::initialise()

Function: void Partie::run()

Function: void lanceNetplay(bool, bool = true, string = "", int = - 1)

Function: void main()

weird.
i know i have the folder where the crazy party game is as marked as acception for windows defender.

joseph weakland, the crazy party fan:P

Thumbs up

2018-04-12 22:54:54

hi,
From command prompt to run the diskcheck tool, which checks for physical and file system errors on the hard disk, write chkdsk c: /r.
As for submitions dark, this is the link.
https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/wdsi/filesubmission

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did? Don't do that."

Thumbs up

2018-04-13 07:22:57

Do I do this via Windows+r? Just need to be sure I know what I'm doing...

Thumbs up

2018-04-13 18:14:10

Search for command prompt in the start menu. When it finds command prompt, press the applications key and choose run as administrator.

Thumbs up

2018-04-17 11:04:06

OK, is it ust me, or has the first game gotten much harder? For example, I'm trying to protect the duck with  the ujbrella, and it's sohard. I'm not even in hardcore mode or anything. What's going on?

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

Thumbs up +1

2018-04-17 12:39:13

Hmmm, I just replayed the valley on normal, I didn't do that well with several games but I think that is more me being out of practice at them than an increase in difficulty specifically. Protect the duck seemed same as ever to me, take tiny steps, make sure the duck is in the center and take a back step if it decides to lunge to one side or the other.
I didn't get a perfect score but I got 18  points which, saying its been probably close to a year since I played that particular game I'm not unhappy with/

Thumbs up

2018-04-18 08:20:22

Hi! Yesterday I had a problem with beta 58 of crazy party. I tried to lounch the game several times, but, everytime i started the program, windows sayed: "This program is not responding". I checked and no file was deleted, nothing strange was happening. So I redownloaded the game and everything went fine. But I wanted to write this here anyway, just to let you know that I too had problems with this beta.

Thumbs up

2018-04-18 10:39:17

Has anyone gotten this game to works on Wine emulator?

Thumbs up

2018-04-20 09:17:49

Hi,

The first game is definitely much harder. I can usually score 20 points in it, and now I can't even get mbus 15.
What happened, I don't think this is fair. I'd like to continue with the game, since I lost my save game file, and I neeed to start vr again. If I have something like this holdig me back though,not fair at all.
Can someone give me some tips, or pragma, an you bring the level 1 back to the way is used to be.
This is ione of my favorite games, and I 'd hate to see my like for the game to decrease all because of a stupid fist level.
Thanks.

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

Thumbs up

2018-04-20 12:37:58

I, too, don't see any difference in the first duck game...

Thumbs up

2018-04-20 14:29:01

Well, I'm not sure why. I  definitely do  though, it it's a big difference. II would've not complained about a game that was so easy, bu yeah..... It's definitely different.

Thumbs up

2018-04-20 21:29:55

Alright, this mosquitos thing is driving me really really mad. I've played through the castle like 5 times just to get 20 on that thing so I can get access to the city, but I can't just get a hang of it. I've tried to get a hang of it in the rewards room like 10 or so times as i've unlocked it, but, still no go sad

Thumbs up

2018-04-20 22:19:52

When it comes to the unlock zone, because I apparently have to get 1 victory in each, i'm guessing that it applies to the intellectual world as well?
Nooooo! I suck at fast calculating big_smile It's not that I can't do math, it's just that I can't calculate stuff at light speed lol

Thumbs up

2018-04-21 11:15:13

@1,293, same with me! smile I wanted to ask that I want to create a private server in CP and I want to give my friend my IP address for that so where can I find my IP address?

Infuse your life with action. Don't wait for it to happen. Make it happen. Make your own future. Make your own hope. Make your own love. And whatever your beliefs, honor your creator, not by passively waiting for grace to come down from upon high, but by doing what you can to make grace happen... yourself, right now, right down here on Earth.
Bradley Whitford

Thumbs up

2018-04-21 14:38:31

I think I found a bug with battles, unless it's meant to be like that. I found out that if I decide to take a mulligan in the start of a battle, before that I got 6 cards, but I select take a mulligan, i get a new set of cards but, there's only 5 battle cards! Isn't it supposed to give 6 as well? Or how is it supposed to work.

Thumbs up

2018-04-21 14:44:07

@1,294, you can go to sites like whatismyip.com to get your IP address, then just give that to your friend, and boom.
I wanna make crazy party servers as well, but our home router is cellular based and i've heard that those things aren't good for setting up servers. I have my iPhone as well, but that thing can't forward ports, and obviously it has a cellular based connection as well, so i'm out of luck sad

Thumbs up

2018-04-21 15:47:34 (edited by vaibhavbhandari 2018-04-21 15:52:37)

@1,295, Thanks. And what is a cellular based router? And yeh I heard some people were having problem in extracting this beta 58 but it worked fine with me. I didn't have any problems. THe only thing which happened that when I first started it crashed my screen reader and went not responding but when I launched it again it worked correctly.

Infuse your life with action. Don't wait for it to happen. Make it happen. Make your own future. Make your own hope. Make your own love. And whatever your beliefs, honor your creator, not by passively waiting for grace to come down from upon high, but by doing what you can to make grace happen... yourself, right now, right down here on Earth.
Bradley Whitford

Thumbs up

2018-04-21 23:16:20

@1,297, a cellular based router is basically a router that uses a mobile network as the internet source, like iPhones or any other mobile phone. You have to insert a sim card in there just like a mobile phone, with a proper data plan and no PIN lock I think. Then, devices connect to it via wifi, like any good old router. I've tried opening ports on the router several times to host game servers, but it's no go. And since an iPhone can't forward ports on hotspot or anything, that will not work either so I can't sadly host anything. And obviously because often there's high data traffic on the router, it lags on my end like hell, so obviously it wouldn't be good for servers. We used to have an ADSL modem or something, and one day it for whatever reason stopped working properly and, long story short, we ended up switching to a 4G subscription with a cellular based router that can be used anywhere as far as I know, unlike an ADSL modem which is bound to just a specific house / apartment / whatever.

Thumbs up

2018-04-22 07:10:20 (edited by vaibhavbhandari 2018-04-22 07:11:28)

@1,276, What? That means... That I also use one! It uses a sim of a phone but it works like a wifi in other words it's a wifi with a sim. Am I right? Is this we call a celular based Router?

Bradley Whitford

Thumbs up

2018-04-22 16:57:06 (edited by Draq 2018-04-22 20:23:51)

Haha. Managed to get a score of 18 in the mosquito game when trying it out in the rewards room. I really think a big part of my problem is only being able to hear with one ear.

Edit: finally got it while in the castle with only a few seconds to spare. Just yikes.

Thumbs up