2017-07-08 20:59:00

is this the link from first post? because wen i update i get an error 12

2017-07-08 21:56:44

Just wanted to give a quick thanks for all the hard work you guys put into this. Appreciate it.

Silly Gohan, animals don't eat people. People eat animals.

2017-07-09 02:27:14

It's been a long time in the making, but I'm glad we can finally release the whole translation to the public! There may still be bugs that need ironing out, but we haven't finished on the project... we'll be polishing to make it the best we possibly can be with two bilingual people on the team.

Discord: clemchowder633

2017-07-09 02:54:34

I too would like to thank everyone involved in helping make the text in this awesome game understandable to English speaking players.

2017-07-09 03:51:32

==will the other BK 1 and 2 games be translated?

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2017-07-09 04:33:31

There's a few minor things I've found...
1. The text that basically tells you a hint to break the box on stage 1 isn't translated, with the rope, plate launcher, bat etc.
2. The beginning of 6-4 isn't translated. Not much there, so perhaps that bit of text was missed.
Another minor thing is the top of the levelup screen that tells you how many points you can spend.

HTH.

2017-07-09 06:58:14

question gamers, will the English translation work with jaws? or is it still ndva

can i get a peace double harmony burger? no chaos

2017-07-09 09:27:11

hi
when i m run the game i have mesage
about new update but when i m want updating
i have error
---------------------------
Error
#Error 7
-->“ą•”ƒGƒ‰[‚Ŗ”¶‚µ‚Ü‚µ‚½(7)

OK   

2017-07-09 11:14:23

Hi.
Congratulations on releasing the translation. I'll start playing this awesome game again in the future, which will be a much better experience now that the game has been translated into english. This is properly one of the biggest audiogames we have regarding to replayability or unlockables, or am I wrong?

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-07-09 11:37:18

@smoothgunner
It will work with Jaws as long as the game itself works with it.
@toto
Looks like the server currently is down, since I'm having the same issue too, though I've updated to the latest version and my dictionary is complete, but I don't know if another update has came out as I'm getting another update message despite what I mentioned.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2017-07-09 18:07:32

hello, i want to purchase the translation dictionary, but found 503 enternal server error.
please help

2017-07-09 18:44:45

don't know but since I losted my dictionary can I buy it again?

73 Wj3u

2017-07-09 21:37:31

If you already bought it, just email him and ask.

2017-07-09 22:37:26

You also need to provide proof that you bought it.
@smoothgunner, whether the translation itself works with JAWS is not the question. the question is whether the game works with JAWS... and I've never tried it.

2017-07-10 10:03:47

Where exactly do I go to purchase the translation?  I am unsure if the original links are still valid, so it seems easier to ask for the URLs here instead of trying to wade through over 400 posts to find them.  Lol.

2017-07-10 12:27:02

Hi
Sory for my bad English, I'm french.
This game is very good, and I would like to know if there are other game like this translate in English? Great adventure 1 et 2 for exemple?

Thanks

2017-07-10 15:20:25 (edited by flackers 2017-07-10 15:23:48)

@JLove here you go:
Translation pack order page
http://www.nyanchangames.com/order/bk3translate.html

also here's the link to the NVDA auto translate addon user guide page if you need it:
https://blindgamers.com/Home/JGTUserGuide

2017-07-10 17:58:45

For those asking about the first two games, there is currently no plan to translate those... and with the third game already out, going back to recode everything to work with the translations, not to mention translating the text itself, will take much more work than it's probably worth in the longrun.

2017-07-10 19:13:51

I belive that the 2nd game has translate allready, but I'm not sure.

I'm locked in the game, stage 9=2. I'm 3 things where I must chose a image (for exemple batery or generator). What do I do?

thanks

2017-07-10 20:15:18

9-2 is a stinker alright. the sequence is flamethrower, fire extinguisher, battery.

2017-07-10 20:32:34

Thank you.
How to know this solution?

2017-07-11 03:03:18

this game is just too good! I never understood or learned Japanese (having part of my family there) but I bought the translation pack just yesterday and must say that you have done an awesome job.. as a developer (Marina break was just too good to pass up) and also big thanks and cheers to the team who took the trouble to make the translation work. While I understand not all is translated, I believe a very small 3% is not but that is really not too much of a big deal, plus its a lot of time spent and *NOTHING!* is able to recover that time. I have noticed that those who expect to get all things for free or expect everything to be 100% perfect.. rarely if ever do anything for others or even themselves, which is the most depressing part. Stuck in their early years as they say. I am surprised that you charged that small, representative fee for hours of great gameplay. Music is awesome, sounds are too, the levelling up is pretty nifty and the fact that you can always go back and replay levels or sometimes wander or do things outside the game as in exploration, or strategy based stuff is what packs pretty much all of the key elements of a solid gaming experience. If you release the next one, I will not take the discount. Will go full price... there is something cool about others putting value into your work and you putting value into what others do. Cheers! I wish I had the time to do a full spanish pack for it.

A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

2017-07-11 03:32:41 (edited by nyanchan 2017-07-11 03:34:43)

Thank you everyone for your comments!
I'm certainly reading all of your posts, emails and Skype messages. I'm getting busy again because it's almost the end of my current semester, so I haven't been able to test all the issues and untranslated entries you mentioned, but I'll do my best to be able to release a new software and dictionary update within a weak so that you can have better (hopefully perfect) game experience in English.
As for the error 12, I've received the same report from a Japanese player, but none of the development team members can reproduce the issue. Please give us some time to pinpoint what's causing the crash.

I don't speak as good as I write, and I don't listen as good as I speak.

2017-07-11 09:06:39

Hi:
To reproduce the error 12 bug, do the following:
Delete your dict folder in your game folder, and try to launch the games, and second, import your translation dictionary from the package you just bought, and the error will still happened again.

2017-07-11 09:16:39

I have JGT.  However, I thought that we would no longer need JGT since we had the translation now.  Is that incorrect?