2017-03-11 12:05:06

Contact Dropbox support I guess.

2017-03-11 12:07:07

The LNG is the only important file, the other are unnecessary rubbish that archive.org puts with files of which it doesn't know the extension. The builtin language files are included in the exe file, you just need to put the lng in the folder where the executable is in.

2017-03-12 01:40:55

Hi, you can get my alternative english translation of crazy party from
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8252087/en-real.lng
Enjoy!

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2017-03-12 03:01:18 (edited by Socheat 2017-03-12 03:02:29)

I'm having hard time battle in the grass jim. I know fire is affective against it. But I don't know how to manage the cards. any tips?

2017-03-12 09:12:48

Try to pass it with flying type, might help as this flying is very effectiv against grass if I am not mistaken. Haven't played these jims since I've got all cards.

Sincerely yours... Lucy.

2017-03-14 18:43:42

Yes, flying makes the grass gym a walk in the park. Just focus on dodge and damaging cards, leave out stuff like tailwind, and you will have no trouble at all.

2017-03-20 16:56:45

I have suggestions:
1. Walls. In games like water works and bay of jellyfish, the walls make winning nearly impossible, unless one finds the lucky path. Here's what I mean: there are no sounds to indicate a wall is above or to the side, so if under water, I try to go up at one point, and hit the wall. Move to the side to get out, but hit another wall and find I'm in a corner, so I end up dying while trying to test my luck. In water works, I'm moving up the passage, then a wave comes, and I try either side trying to get back on the pipe, but get killed before I can find an opening. I believe this is because while the wall sound is playing, the player cannot move, so moving along trying to find openings is nearly impossible.
I think it would be good if we had wall tones like are in Paladin of the Sky and Manamon.
2. Players. I think it should be possible for a server host to kick players, no matter the limit of time. As in, when they press control K, I think a menu should appear, they select the name of the player to kick, and he's out. There are times when people wait until like 1 second before the kick timer is ended to press enter, and that gets annoying after a while because the rest have already pressed enter several seconds ago and no one wants to wait that long after every game.
Otherwise, great job. I'm liking this game a lot.

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.
https://stevend.net/scramble/support

2017-03-22 00:04:50

guys, where can I get the latest version of the deck manager. the one I have don't have the newer cards.

2017-03-22 15:34:53

What do you mean by deck manager?
You have to beat the jims in beta 46 and add them to your deck that way.
When you are ready, copy the fight cards reference.

2017-03-22 15:54:07

What I'd be interested to know is how to create more decks that you can manage in game once you've used your initial 12, since I would like to have one deck for each element, I've already got eight so I'm going to run out soon.  Indeed I just finished unlocking all the cards last night hurrah!

Btw, one thing I have noticed is sometimes I will start hosting a game and some people will logoff leaving me the only person left and the game just stops.
It'd be nice to actually get something for this, at least one gem as a tocan since it really does feel as if I've wasted my time when this happens and is rather irritating, indeed this is why i prefer not to start a game if there is just one other player present.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
Our souls with high music ringing; O men! It must ever be
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-03-22 19:59:05

@Dark: If you go to options, then generate fight cards reference. From there, copy and paste the cards you want from that file, into a new text file and save it in the decks directory.

2017-03-22 20:02:08 (edited by JasonBlaze 2017-03-22 20:02:46)

if you want  an easy and nice way to build a deck, I recommend you to try cp deck manager...
however I don't have the link for it now, maybe someone could post it here?

2017-03-22 20:03:45

What is CP Deck manager? Why doesn't it come with the game?

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2017-03-22 20:16:34

@Aaron I have generated the reference for the cards, but I'd prefer a way to just use the game deck manager to create more decks as needed, since it's easier to find cards with the arrows and mark them than it is all that copying and pasting.

Hopefully as Staindadict said, something in the manner of a deck manager will be included in the game later, indeed some sophisticated options for looking up and adding cards to decks would be helpful, especially since it seems each new version of the game gives us more cards and more types of card to play with.

With our dreaming and singing, Ceaseless and sorrowless we! The glory about us clinging Of the glorious futures we see,
That we dwell in our dreaming and singing, A little apart from ye. (Arthur O'Shaughnessy 1873.)

2017-03-22 21:52:37

oho try this link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ss7oo1mx76me2 … r.rar?dl=1

2017-03-22 21:54:48

Got it. Interesting, have to look at this. Didn't even know it existed.

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2017-03-22 22:29:16

Does anyone know if this deck manager has all the new cards though?

2017-03-23 20:11:36

I don't know if other people would even want this. But is there any chanse in some future up date the option to select how many rounds for a mini games online  could go for.
Like the battles but instead of 3 and 6, maybe 5 and 10, maybe even a 15 just for kicks. I think it would be cool if we could have some shorter mini game competitions,

Words Are Hard

2017-03-24 00:47:09

@last post that, and the ability to select the games in the competition would be cool too. Leave the random selection in for those who would find that boring, but add that new feature for maybe people playing online or offline who just really want to test their limits or something.
And deck manager? I thought the only way to do this was within the manage decks option of the main menu.

If you have issues with Scramble, please contact support at the link below. I check here at least once a day, so this is the best avenue for submitting your issues and bug reports.
https://stevend.net/scramble/support

2017-03-24 00:54:56

@severestormsteve1 I like the ability to choose the number of rounds, bt not the idea to select minigames. The point of the competition, really, is to get things moving along quickly. If someone has 150 minigames well, that's a lot, especially if someone can't decide what minigame to pick. This sometimes happens when playing the rock band video game series, yes it's songs, but some people have over 400 songs.

2017-03-24 07:50:44

about new card on the deck manager... if you want to make sure it has a new card or not, you just have to genarate a new card reference txt file, and then replace the one on the cp manager folder...

2017-03-24 16:01:52

A fatal error occurred. However, mscorees.dll could not be loaded to display the appropriate error message.Please reinstall the .NET Framework.
That's the message I get when running the CP deck manager though I actually don't need it because I don't have a problem making TXT files for decks but still thought to test that app.

2017-03-24 16:51:35

I agree aaron changing the number of rounds for a minigame party would be rather cool, that way you could just have one if you wanted.
While I agree that selecting the minigame itself would be a bit problematic, both in terms of time, and because that would let the host have a major advantage (after all you could always select only the game you were personally good at), one thing  which i would like to see would be some more boards with different minigames in them, indeed I do hope the board mode generally gets expanded with different square types,  squares with a card battle, more squares where you randomly exchange coins etc.
That way with more boards while you couldn't necessarily specify the minigame, choosing a board would let you roughly know what subsection of minigames you'd be playing.

2017-03-25 02:27:21

OH wow, I'm just imagining the boards with card battles, lol. ALso, how would this work from an AI perspective though if you play board mode single player, also I'm wondering how much health you should get. Having  board with a massive 300 hp battle wouldn't really be too practical I don't think.

2017-03-25 11:39:08

Hi, everyone.
Can someone explain the walve thing in the factory level? I don't get it at all