2017-01-06 00:41:07

so can you make it so that we can store ammo? I'm asking because it's very expensive to buy ammo when dead it costs so much rep and all that.

2017-01-06 01:02:55

Sorry, I don't have plans for people to store ammo.  I believe if there is to be a locker system to give people back some of their most vital items, it should be limited to armor and weapons.  Ammo is the easiest thing to find when looting, and I do believe a dead players starts out with a bit of 9mm ammo to get them started.

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

2017-01-06 01:10:44

yes 55 shots.

2017-01-06 01:15:07 (edited by revan 2017-01-06 01:15:58)

hi
there's you don't need to store ammo
just try to keep your important weapons
not saying store your winchester or mp 5 muhahaha
just kidding
thanks for these news! smiles
i would recommend special weapons or apronic stuff important for everyone

2017-01-06 01:39:49

The command /LockerUpgrade has been added.  For a cost of 50 quest points (yep that's a lot), you get a permanent slot added to your locker.

- Aprone
Aprone's software

2017-01-06 02:43:33

Hi Aprone.
Are quests based in the campaign script language?
Could the community collaborate in adding more quests to the game?

Cheers

Gruntok
@gruntok on Twitter
Gruntokorc in Steam

2017-01-06 09:12:08

why would anybody on normal mode want to store ammo? it is ridiculously easy to find and you can buy it by the thousands.

Who's that trip trapping over My bridge? Come find out.

2017-01-06 09:19:56

Hi Aprone.
Wow. Thanks for this awesome update. Now there is a reason to play the quests, which is just awesome! big_smile

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-01-06 09:31:16

hi aprone, any thoughts on having a repair service for in particular damaged armour? you could leave it in a locker and it will get repared like in forts, or you could have a separate service where you would have to spend rep to get it repared this would certainly get people with huge pools of rep to layout some rep to get there apronic stuff fixed for a small fee. daz if your concerned of amo storage, you can still use your storage chars for that I guess. aprone great work as always.

2017-01-06 15:10:30

Hi Aprone, I don't quite understand fully the locker upgrade? What do you mean 50 quest credits will get you a permanent slot?  I thought all slots were permanent? thanks

2017-01-06 17:00:06

Darren, a little suggestion, when you get rep from a mission, don't go and spend it all on ammo, save your rep in case you do end up dying.

2017-01-06 17:05:37

@kody, What is meant is that if you start out with 4 slots you can spend 50 quest credits to get an additional slot, without having to rank up.

Errare humanum est!

2017-01-06 18:15:07

Hm, so just realized this, but you can just transfer items to storage characters. I forgot people actually do this regularly, or at least they use to.

The universe is a rain storm. We are droplets sent to quench the problems of the world, yet we are blown sideways by the winds of distractions.

2017-01-06 18:31:14

Hi.
Here is a suggestion regarding damaged armor:
When you put it into a slot in your locker, it'll slowly being repaired over time. You could then type a command to see how the repairing process goes.
In this way, overpowered characters is being forced to wait just like all others. I think this would be more equal gameplay to everyone.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2017-01-06 18:34:09

Gruntok, the server quests are coded differently than the campaigns, otherwise that's a good idea.  It would have saved me time!  big_smile

Pitbull, I don't plan to have these lockers do anything except store items.  Repairing equipment will be left for forts.  It's a little tricky for normal characters to find replacements for their damaged items, but it's far harder for HC characters to do the same, which is why they have the option to repair if they are able to hold on to a fort.

Kody, blasting is right.  Based solely on your rank, everyone gets 4 or more locker slots.  If someone happens to have a ton of old quest points lying around, each 50 they spend can add another locker slot.  Some rankless players who just happened to love questing over the past year might end up with more locker slots than the lord rank players.  50 quest points seems expensive, but in the long term I think players will find it useful.

- Aprone
Aprone's software

2017-01-06 19:39:12

Hiya there Aprone: long time no post, so here I am with a question. When moving parts to your inventory from collection, can ya do it for several at once, or do you have to do it one at a time? Asking because I've got 75 of them. Grin. Thanks muchee, and I reeeaaaaaly loved the Swampmas event, just didn't get much time to play due to work.  Thanks again for all ya do... Cheereo!

2017-01-06 20:14:16

Tseth42, the way the locker is designed it has to be 1 item at a time going in or out.  To store 75 is going to be pretty expensive in quest points, lol.  I'm guessing you've been saving them up for a Long time!

- Aprone
Aprone's software

2017-01-06 20:23:46

Oh no, I mean parts from the swampmas event. I have 75 of those. Grin!

2017-01-06 20:30:06

oooh!  Sorry I misunderstood.  When taking items out of your collection it should remove the whole stack at once.

- Aprone
Aprone's software

2017-01-06 20:50:34

ah, thanks muchee!

2017-01-07 01:04:50

@Aprone oh well, that's apity smile I guess quite a lot of cool ideas could come out of these crazy heads! If at any time you'd like to get help with ideas or whatever regarding quests, just let us know!

Thanks
Gruntok

Gruntok
@gruntok on Twitter
Gruntokorc in Steam

2017-01-07 02:54:28

aprone I meant to repare apronic armour and rare items only but since I died again earlier and lost me apronics it don't really matter now lol.

2017-01-07 12:30:58

what about being able to repair non-lutable items?

2017-01-08 00:04:10

The issue with that is say your ak  47 brakes if your using a bayonette will also brake.  What items would you like to see repaired.

2017-01-08 00:07:27

well if you're talking about normal play stuff like apronic gear maybe and anything you get awarded in any special event whatever that may be.