2016-12-13 13:13:37

hmm I thing we should have conformation when want to exit the task so if we press F4 icidently

2016-12-13 14:22:51

oh shit someone reached the last rank Before me! Hurrying now! big_smile
I'd been slacking off for a while there hahaha.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2016-12-13 21:11:00

Hey LordLundin did you rewrite the tasks for this game yet?
I've sent you a PM already and I'd like to know how to replace the current tasks for this game When you are finished.

2016-12-13 23:29:12

hi.

@nick working on it, though progress is slow and I've been under the weather. Expect it to be done Before the weekend. smile

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube

2016-12-14 00:39:10

Got the game, was able to successfully take off. I would really like to know if the read me will be updated so that everything is in English. Thank you for the link it all worked very well.  Wondering if anyone will do a step by step guide of the mission for those like me who are very new to this game. Only the first or second mission so we can get all the controls down. I was only able to take off I did not know how to set the destination airport. I get the list of closest ones with control f 7 but when I press enter nothing happens.

2016-12-14 00:45:40

Diegogaribay wrote:

Got the game, was able to successfully take off. I would really like to know if the read me will be updated so that everything is in English. Thank you for the link it all worked very well.  Wondering if anyone will do a step by step guide of the mission for those like me who are very new to this game. Only the first or second mission so we can get all the controls down. I was only able to take off I did not know how to set the destination airport. I get the list of closest ones with control f 7 but when I press enter nothing happens.

Hello. Run the read me through google translate. I hear it translates very well. I have not done this, I've ben just reading posts and comiting to memmory what I need.

By the way podcast on eurofly has ben updated. I'll be updating the rest of it. I'm recovering from a bricked wordpress install

Follow me on  my podcast twitter and feel free to listen to my music. Also subscribe to my youtube channel. Thanks.

2016-12-14 15:21:31 (edited by Nightmare 2016-12-14 15:21:56)

Finally, some new airports added in the update.

2016-12-14 15:44:43

hey.

For everyone who's wondering, Stefan will add my recording or recordings to a eurofly help center.
Once  I'm done with some other stuff I'll start work on a complete eurofly guide.
As for now, I'm not going to check in here until late this evening as I have plenty of work to do. I set myself an impossible task in the last post lol.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube

2016-12-14 19:43:37

This question goes out to dark. Have you tried this game? Its awesome, and it sounds like something you would like!

Audio game king

2016-12-14 20:12:09

Actally ther eis a basic guide. Look in the articles room I think it's called eurofly for dummies or something like that. It helpded me a lot.

Follow me on  my podcast twitter and feel free to listen to my music. Also subscribe to my youtube channel. Thanks.

2016-12-14 21:23:32

Hi guys!
I have encountered the following problem: When I want to finish mission 17, where I have to avoid Germany, I get an application error. What is the problem behind this error? Is it possible to fix this?

2016-12-14 21:42:51

hello when you add iranian airport in eurofly

2016-12-14 22:57:28

hi.

Sorry guys but things are going slower than I expect here, only finished the 20 first tasks of the rewritten tasks ... I'm also modding the game, and adding new Aircraft and that takes a long time.
Things you'll hear in the mod:
new intro and Music (not yet added)
new and various alarms for things, including the classical "pull up!" alarm.
a new cockpit voice.
more sounds of gears and levers.
changed flaps and gear sounds.
changed the landing sound.
changed the ding sound.
changed the belt sound (though I still need to find a nice belt pulling sound to use because I only have the clicks right now)
changed passanger sound.

if you want  to participate in this mod with editing and Resources Contact me. So far I've actually spent like 40 dollars on this thing, heh.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube

2016-12-14 23:39:37

hey LordLundin if you are changing the music are you modding the music for the intro that plays When the game starts as well as the menu music and the Voices and the music that plays for all of the countries?
can you add other things like the frequencies upon entering each task?

2016-12-15 02:10:03

Anyone notice the game crash when switching screen reader? I have to switch to NVDA yesterday in the middle of the game because JAWS becomes silent and unresponsive.

2016-12-15 02:10:28

Hi, I am also having a problem on task 17 where the game will crash once I have parked.
Not sure how to fix this problem.

2016-12-15 04:32:39

masroor.rahmani wrote:

hello when you add iranian airport in eurofly

Email the developer wiht the correct quardenates on the map wiht the air prt name and cat 1, 2, or 3.

Good luck.

2016-12-15 04:34:40

@LordLundin sounds pretty neat. Are you going to give the developer a copy so he can have a play with it as well? I would think he would want it so maybe he can mirror what you are doing, or something.

Blessings

2016-12-15 05:01:05

Hi.

@nick moddifying intros and main menu Music but not for each country that'd ... take way too much time. Can't change what frequency to enter at the start of a mission as they're random.

@ke7zum definitely going to actually submit a few extra sounds to the dev that he could encorperate to make it a lot more realistic, like the airplane Rolling on the ground when you take off and just land, probably should find breaks for when you land and slow down your speed ... and well idk what else it's like 4 AM ... lol.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube

2016-12-15 08:04:46

Good idea. Also I might submit some loops for here as well. You can have them to of corse. After I record them from live atc's site.

2016-12-15 17:01:23

hahaha, nice video. He's made several of these if you want to know your airplane history, though he's not the best of pilots. Lol!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOUL6mPvv3U

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube

2016-12-15 17:25:53

hey LordLundin is progress on the mod that your working on for eurofly taking a long time to complete?

2016-12-15 17:55:42

hey.

@nick lol I should stop giving dates but yes, it does. One of my coworkers has come down with some issues ... I could do his work myself and I might depending on what happens.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube

2016-12-15 21:02:36

Nick wrote:

hey LordLundin is progress on the mod that your working on for eurofly taking a long time to complete?

Well, since he's ben under the weather, he has to replace every sound file, and he has to probably rewrite some code, I'd sa, give him about 3 months or so. These thigns don't happen over night. Try moding a game yourself, this is why Idon't do it.

2016-12-15 23:00:25

Hi all.

I have a Problem with Task 3-2 I'm flying from copenhagen via Oslo To bucharest. in Romania. Well the Task discription tells me to avoid ukrainian airspace. I fly to bucharest avoiding Ukraineland the plane and nothing happens after parking correctly. I don't get a Task completed successfully. Do I do something wrong?

Regards

Razor