2016-12-03 22:47:58

it sometimes crashes sometimes not, i don't know why this happens

2016-12-03 22:48:51 (edited by LordLundin 2016-12-03 22:50:52)

@niber if it still happens even though you're in administration mode, that has nothing to do with it. Also the program wouldn't be Writing anything to disk so shouldn't matter anyway.

Here's how I navigate around countries. First of all I have a very good understanding of geographies and the World map but  if  you don't you can Always use the favourites trick I've showed you Before.

Control p is very useful to check a row of things straight in front. You can then fine tune and keep checking with Control p until you're no longer hitting that particular country.
If you feel you're getting too Close to the boarder you can
veer off by a few degrees to make extra sure you don't accidentily pass into the prohibited country.

U checks the left side (straight 90 from your side, and reports by distance) and i does the same but right.

the difference between j and p is that p is used for your sight and is more of a looking tool while j can be viewed more as a compliment to the Control n key ... so you can keep track of the next boarder and know if you can go take a leak Before you hit the next country and have to varify.

So ... some Airports are apparently not available to category 3 airplanes. Is this a bug or is it meant to simulate that some Airports do not support the bigger planes?

Some values of some Aircrafts are invalid, for example the dreamliner max speed is 950 something instead of 903. The sound is also very obnoxious even though the rl dreamliner was designed to have a smooth and quiet sound. Perhaps something to edit to give it smoother qualities because as it stands now it's one of the few airplane sounds I absolutely can not stand. Oh the irony of that lol.

Anyway if time permits I will go through the airplanes values and varify them or send updates to the devs.

And I've come to the Point where one assigned flight takes half a day to complete unless you use the turbo.

Can we get a command to copy coordinates?
Can we get an alternative way to acelerate and decelerate? Like [ and ] respectively.

It's weird flying into a country, get the identify yourself message, then fly out of the country into Another territory and then they follow  you into that territory and shoot you down big_smile

Another small but nice suggestion, or two, 1: remove the weird tokens in front of readings you get with Control shift i and u for example, and put a comma between the various items so the reader doesn't blur Everything together. This would help a lot.

Question, how's the numbers with h and v calculated? It isn't the result between i and u, nor p and m.

What is alt a? What does the number mean?

Sorry for the jumble, but if I'm being useful ... yeah please thumb me up.

Also I might rewrite the tasks with a better English, comment with thtoughts?

Haha I'm so excited about this game big_smile

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube
Leave a thumbs up if you like what I write.

2016-12-03 23:17:45

i don't know, but i didn't get these errors when i ran the game as an admin but you might be right

2016-12-04 00:35:33

Hello,
One of my friends is having a problem.
The plane don't accelerate, when she's pressing the home key. She doesn't have a numpad.
The strange thing is that the first time when she tried it,  it worked. But after that, the next times, it didn't work at all.
Does someone what the issue could be? The plane just don't wanna accelerate, and she has the jaws scripts coppied where they should be

2016-12-04 00:37:58

Make sure brakes are off.

I post sounds I record to freesound. Click here to visit my freesound page
I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2016-12-04 00:53:17

The brakes are off.

2016-12-04 01:01:44

Well if someone don't mind can share profile with category 3 aircraft please

2016-12-04 01:10:03

Hi.

@
Rio_unesa no I won't because I Think you have to work for it yourself. It's notremotely challenging, it just takes time. I've done mistakes along the way and have learned from it.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube

2016-12-04 01:38:17

coming back with my problem about the home key.
When my friend plaied first time, it worked, she pressed home key, got until 115 km speed, but then the key sudenly stopped working, and did not pass over 115. Now, it doesn't  pass even over 0

2016-12-04 04:26:45

@stefan_ilioaica try to use the bypass key in jaws before pressing the home key and see if it works. if yes, then the JKM files might not be working. Alternatively switch to NVDA and play.

I am on my way to unlocking category 3 plane.

2016-12-04 08:09:22 (edited by ke7zum 2016-12-04 08:33:57)

burak wrote:

Hello,
I have found the source of that crashing bug:
It happens when you are cyrcling around the airport do to bad weather.

Actually it happens when you are circulign around the iar port for prolonged perids of time.. I was doing it to loose hight and  the game crashed. Another time I was very close to landing and was about 2 km away and had not requested clearance. Here is the stream of toay that is not going up on the podcast. If you get a file is still uploading message please try again later. I'm sending the link now so I can go to bed early tonight.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bxhow52jsu1ct … 6.ogg?dl=1

Here is a link to a file from yesterday where mission 23 crashes as well and I'm coming in for a landing, or trying to. I'm also trying to slow down.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gyg8x8jqd3orw … 6.ogg?dl=1

Follow me on  my podcast twitter and feel free to listen to my music. Also subscribe to my youtube channel. Thanks.

2016-12-04 08:27:59

785, you're completely right. The Jaws scripts refused to work and that was the main problem. Thank you.

2016-12-04 08:38:19

I think those that are askign for cat 3 air plains and stuff should not. It's more fun to work for yoru supper. So work for it instead and learn how to fly theones you have.

Follow me on  my podcast twitter and feel free to listen to my music. Also subscribe to my youtube channel. Thanks.

2016-12-04 09:35:11

Hi all, remember someone said about frequency not working as expected? after many play through I finally discover it. the frequency is 132.9.
Usually it should announce as 132. 9, but this time, pressing F it just said 132.9. when I tried keying in the frequency and press enter, it just doesn't work. Too bad I didn't have it recorded. I'm gonna send another email to the dev to explain.

2016-12-04 15:23:52

You can enter those with the comma and period, both work.

I usually post game recordings to anyaudio. Click here to visit my anyaudio page

2016-12-04 15:46:40

I know. but that time when I encounter 132.9 it just doesn't work. smile

2016-12-04 16:54:00

@nightmare how do you know it didn't work? Does it still say new in front of the freq when you hit f? If it doesn't, then it worked. You get no confirmation other than the removal of new in  front of the freq and your radio stops buzzing.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube

2016-12-04 16:56:47

Hello,
Please, please, but please, fix this crashing. I had enough of it. It ain't my fault the weather gets bad, it ain't my fault if I have to cyrcle the airport, and finally, it ain't my fault if I fail the task. It's completely do to this program. Yesterday I spent too much time flying to budapest. Now I'm in the next task and it crashed on me again. I just have weekends to play this game and don't want to mis out on this just because of this program crashing on me over and over do to something that isn't even my fault. So please fix it.

2016-12-04 17:07:51

@Burak and I propose  you have the solution of how to fix it, or why it's even crashing in the first Place? If so, please share it with the developers because I'm pretty fucking sure if they knew what caused it they would've fixed it right now.

The devs seem unresponsive atm but I'm guessing something has  come in their way.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube

2016-12-04 17:23:16

Don't you ever read previous posts? It happens when you're cyrcling an airport.

2016-12-04 18:27:25

hi,  i wonder, i have the scripts for the Towers and will record a voice but which program do i need to use to get it to work? i'm a newbie when it comes to this so if anyone could explain how it works and give me a good programs for audio editing i'll record the towers

2016-12-04 18:34:31 (edited by LordLundin 2016-12-04 18:37:07)

@Burak sigh, yes I do read previous posts, I did read that one ... that only says when it happens, not why it happens. What's the piece of code that causes this to happen? What's wrong? That's what we're asking, not  when.

@Niber just record it one long session and with whatever, handheld devices like iPhones also work (I used the Plextalk for mine) then send it to someone who knows editing. I sent mine to Ghorthalon, and he's working on it.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube

2016-12-04 18:44:46

I'm experiencing this issue after resuming the game, and it won't go away.

I have only seen this this one time, but it talks about a floating point value and an incredibly high number. Every time you dismiss the dialog, it keeps returning.

Does anybody know what this is? I thought I had copied it, but I hadn't.

2016-12-04 19:26:43

What were  you doing Before the error came up and Before the pause and Everything? Every Little detail helps.

Follow me on twitch
And
Subscribe to my youtube

2016-12-04 19:53:48

burak wrote:

Don't you ever read previous posts? It happens when you're circling an airport.

I read the posts, but for me I was actually descending to 100 and it crashed. I was at 25 hundred meters and about 13 km from the air port.  I didn't even ask for clearance yet. It does have something to do with dest, sometimes circling sometimes not, but it does have something to do with landing