2016-11-23 18:53:15

Hello,
so, I am reading this amount of messages and see problems that we have not in slovak version, I will send them to main developer, but also answer some questions here.
@breaked music, we also found on that states.dat is missing from installer. Dont know why, It should be updated in fix, that should be released after we find out, why is there bug with removing take off permission.
Until that, you can download states.dat, someone posted here a link and copy It to audio\countryes in Eurofly folder.
@airport turning, or how can I call It, this is not a bug, but logical thing. When you fly to the airport, It is infront of you, you are getting closer and closer and when crossing It, It is behind you. Use n to check airport position, and ctrl+n to get distance to It. When It is at 0 degrees, It is infront, if you miss It, angle will start to change, because airport is not infront of you but first on your left / right site, and next behind you, I think It is clear.
@volumes in game, you can change them in file eurofly.ini. There are also some keyboard shortcuts to do it, but not for all, there are not inaf keys on keyboard. smile
@unplaying voice, we dont know why this happens, we will look on It, slovak towers do not do this, so It is new for us.
@translation, as I sayd we dont know if there was some voice recordings. WE translated game from basics by ourselfs, with help of few people to check It. But checking of documentation and tasks was not do yet, that can be probably reason why already existing translation part sounds better, but I do not have It, so can not compare.
@voices in radio, this are real recordings from flight conversations, some states have theyr own voices, some english, depends on location.
@crashing when take off and landing, It requires some training, for example zero sight have much harder take off process and I learned It after half of hour of playing and trying, after It eurofly was very easy. smile
hovever, when you can not take off and want to help from us, saying only that you crashes and nothing else, only what you did correct will not help. For this are blackboxes, game should show you it after crash, so when you copy this here, there will be better chance that someone will tell you, what you did wrong and how to fix It.
Hope this was helpful, I will read again some posts, and search if I answered all, that was possible.
Best regards

Rastislav

2016-11-23 18:55:40

does anyone have a fixed states.dat file they can upload to something that's a little easier to use and makes me tair out less of my hair than 4shared? @Lord london and everyone there's a bug with weather, if you check it right when its switching between the different states of weather, the game will freaze. You will need to fly some catagory 2 plains in missions before you can use them in free flights.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2016-11-23 19:14:16

Hi guise.
I am going to do a short tutorial for thoes of you that don't know how to take off and land. It will be up for about 10 or 20 minutes

Don't care.

2016-11-23 19:20:23

I press f1 and it says i'm clear to take off then it says that its not. i'm on task 1. am i missing something or is it a bug?

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2016-11-23 19:43:27

Guys, about the storms and such. I feel that each time a zone is very windy, it tilts my plane far far away of my destination. How to deal with this? I end up with one hundred left and move and move, but then the same happens. Should I stand still and cheeck check the weather? or what

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life. he gives to the human being complete joy and happyness. Why don't you receive him today?

2016-11-23 20:08:00

here it is, but I recommend you listen to the pg13 stream instead.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5da1srdjdx7nd … l.mp3?dl=0

Don't care.

2016-11-23 20:22:03

Does anyone know how to disable the CTRL-left/right arrow keys in Windows 10? Well, all I know is that I'm using Windows 10 on a virtual machine on the Mac and the CTRL+left/right arrows are not working for turning. It's annoying using shift a few times when I could use control left or right to do an almost 180.

2016-11-23 20:27:52

Guys I can take off and land successfully, but I get that the task is not completed. The logs say that the reason is unauthorized boarding of passengers. Where to unboard passengers?

The past is a foreign country; they do things differently there!

2016-11-23 21:03:48

what task are you trying to do? The first 10 tasks don't take passangers.

I used to be a knee like you, then I took an adventurer in the arrow.

2016-11-23 21:18:05

So I managed to take off this morning, I haven't managed to land yet. Lol! Anyways I know their is a PG walkthrough  done for the game, could someone please repost the link? I know its gotta be in this thread somewhere just don't feel like going through all the pages.

Audio game king

2016-11-23 21:37:57

Hi.
Ok, something that really buggs me, I now had it multiple times that I was rumbling down the runway and suddenly, I heard the call that the runway is in use.
Guys, aviation doesnt work this way, you get a time window from the departure control to take off. if you miss this, you have to slew back to the apron and aask for a new slot. These slots are normaly 30 minutes for GA aircraft.

Hail the unholy church of Satan, go share it's greatness.

2016-11-23 21:52:50

Hello,
so, I talked with main developers about this problems, and now write to you following:
@states file, now It is hosted on dev site, url is:
http://stefankiss.sk/states.dat
@nonplaying storm tower, we found out why this is doing. We dont know who and how, but by some way some files have first letter capital, which is wrong, just rename It and use small letter, after It It should work. If you dont know how to do It, open start menu, enter eurofly submenu and activate dispatchers, or navigate to the folder default C:\eurofly\audio\airport\towers\, here you can find each tower and theyr files, so only check and rename what needed. If you dont want to los time with renaming files, you can also delete storm's folder, and redownload tower fro this address:
http://www.stefankiss.sk/modules.php?na … amp;lid=74
in It this problem is fixed.
@frequencies, airports and squock, someone sayd here that after entering frequency was not requested entering of transponder code, and It is bug. Answer is no, this is not a bug, I will explayn why. Frequency is thing, that changes only when you are far from any airport. In prewious version, each airport has Its own frequency, but this was very unpractical, especially when many airports were at small space. So now frequency change is only in case, when nearest airport is about 30 km from you, in 20 you must enter transponder code, so there is lots of time to do both things.
@beeps on map or in fly, I think you mean two types of beeps, one higher and one lower, which are hearable for example in Bratislava. This tones are special points on map, concretely higher means capital city of state, and lower any important town or point of interest.
You can turn off higher beep with alt+c, lower with alt+b.
@permission removing bug, we want to repair It, but as I sayd we can not test if our changes were successfull. So please, if there is someone who often have this bug, send me a private message or email and we can discuss It to more detayls, and I will send also test versions of eurofly.exe to find out If changes were good.
@Andy93, can you specify It little bit more? Main thing is in which phase of fly this is happening to you? What you are doing before and after It?
Greetings

Rastislav

2016-11-23 22:01:58

@Simba, yeah, you are right, but do not forget that this is a game, not real world. I mean It that here you can get aircraft ready in 30 seconds with some skills, in real life, procedures like rolling, calculating all needed thinks, checking weather and finally take off needs more time.
Now in game you have one minute. Yes, need of requesting permission again is little bit annoing, but after rerequest you will still gain the same runway. If you must to go back for taking permission, I want to see you when permission is removed before b5. big_smile
Now you can request permission also when rolling, but if there will be more peoples who want to change It, we can do It of course.
Greetings

Rastislav

2016-11-23 22:28:30

Rastislav, where  we can send the voices for the English version?

2016-11-23 22:33:43

Hi.
Yes, surely I know that this is a game, and I am loving it so far, the map is ver'y great and ver'y detailed. but, as an hobby aviation nerd, I just stumble over those small things in the game, sorry for that. If I am familiar with the most important controls, I guess I will record a sarcastic themed podcast where I discribe the game and go about things that are quite odd, but everything with a smile, meaning that I don't want to offend anyone with that.
Greetings Moritz.

2016-11-23 22:52:54

Hi all. Where do I copy the states.dat? I installed it today and I don't have it in any Folder.

Regards

Razor

2016-11-23 22:54:00

Well, I got to the task with the beachcraft! I'm getting better at flying!

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

2016-11-23 23:50:39

Guys, it is the same issue. I am on the very first mission. I take off, land, and park and keep getting the message that I failed the task. Once the message is announced, a TXT document opens with something about flight log. The reason of the unsuccessful flight is at the very last bottom where it says "Unauthorised boarding of passengers". Here's what I do:
If one can provide instructions for what to be done when fully landed. Maybe something about the first mission. Another thing about entering frequency in Free Flight, I enter the frequency announced and I receive the message that the data entered is invalid. What format to type the frequency in? I enter frequency code just as I do in the tasks and not sure if that is different in free flight.

The past is a foreign country; they do things differently there!

2016-11-23 23:53:25

Hi.
Oh, I guess you boarded passengers, don't do that. If they are on board, open the doors and let them disembark, it should work now.

2016-11-23 23:58:11

hey rastislav,
where can I download the English version for the game?
I don't know where to find it and is the installer in English as well?
how much disk space does the game require?

2016-11-24 00:04:24

Speaking of passengers? I'd like to see different footstep types for passengers, the sound of them sitting down, the like. I can provide sounds if needed. I'd also like the ability to create our own missions with time limits, other planes that can chase you, and try to shoot yyou down, and possibly the ability to fly helicopters.

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

2016-11-24 00:17:48

As far as I know, you'll be able to make your own missions when you'll have the highest ranch. Someone correct me if I'm wrong

2016-11-24 00:22:54

how on earth do I complete a task?

I mean I take off and fly to the airport successfully and land successfully, but I'm not sure what to do next.

This is in the first task.

2016-11-24 00:53:05

make sure you're at somewhere between 1 and 100 by pressing k. You'll most likely start off further that when you land. Keep moving until you get in between 1 and 100. there is a problem with the first beachcraft task. In one part it asks me to climb to 5000 even though that's it's max hight. I had to modify the plane just so I could do the task, and to balence it out.

2016-11-24 00:54:09

Hi.
Planes shooting you down, well, this is an general aviation sim, I wouldnt know how to implement that. Maybe if you fly through a war zone, that might be possible somehow.
I have a problem with the third task, first it states that I have passengers on board, but when I complete the task, it says that the task has not been completed, due to the fact that there was the unauthorized boarding of passengers.
Is that supposed to happen?