2015-09-28 16:14:42

You're going to get more from the polished gems though.  The same with faceted gems and and I think you can put them into other items.

2015-10-05 17:54:23

Mada, where can I get your soundpack? There isn't a link anywhere.

Devin Prater
My Blog
Follow me

2015-10-05 20:00:21

post 446-448

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2015-10-06 01:21:01

Have you put that up on the bbs?

2015-10-06 03:18:48

Not yet. I wanna improve and complete it first, then I will for sure.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2015-10-08 15:15:34

Hey guys, if you don't do this already, (which is a really good idea to keep up with), have a look at Clok's BBS.  Specifically, this topic.
http://bbs.contrarium.net/viewtopic.php … 804#p30804
I think Mata that you were writing something up for Clok?  If that's still the case, you should post in that topic.  Along with anyone else whose interested in it, the wiki and help database could really use some help, and it would ease the learning curve a bit for newbies.  Also, don't forget to vote for CLok on TMS and if you have an account, on TMC.

2015-10-08 20:42:28

Ho, thank you for the news man. i'll check it out now!

2016-02-21 21:01:37

no idea if anyone will ever see this. but clok has changed alot sadly there are less players. come on back!

2016-02-22 04:37:20

not quite less, but yeah less than before. i'm still on there though:d

2016-03-06 05:00:16

I've come back within the last few weeks. The other MUD I was trying got pretty boring. I just wish there were more areas I could practice my skills, and an accessible map of sorts.

Devin Prater
My Blog
Follow me

2016-03-06 07:40:38

woo, welcome back! Who are you currently?

2016-03-06 13:43:09

Me? Still Uair. I don't think I could ever deal with starting completely over.

Devin Prater
My Blog
Follow me

2016-03-06 16:44:29

oh haha. thought i awsaw you onome days ago

2016-03-22 23:34:05

Hi. I play Maric  among other characters, I am also an official mentor for CLOK. I know getting started can be a daunting prospect, so I am happy to offer what ever assistance I can here, as well as what I do when you can find me in game. so please feel free to ask questions, or what have you and I'll do my best to answer. if you need more assistance than I can offer here, or if for some reason you don't want to ask your question publicly, shoot me a message and we can figure something out.
CLOK is not a game for everyone, but for many of us it has become a very special place, a game like none other, and we can at times get very passionate about it. If you feel like it might be for you, I look forward to seeing you there, and will do my damnedest to help you thrive.

2016-03-24 02:38:24

Beware the all powerful Maric!  I'm pretty sure you trained every one of my characters except my Udemi.

2016-03-24 21:46:18

I think you might be right. it's honestly something I really enjoy doing.

2016-03-25 10:01:09

I wish I could be like you. But recently, clok player base drops. I'm glad more of old folks come back at last, but there're still only a few of us

2016-03-25 19:21:06

Yeah, Nothing has been going on for a while. Also, lately I've been playing an artisan, and he's quite sick of making nails, and medium quality bladed weapons.

thanks,
Michael

2016-03-26 17:22:32

Wait. I don't think you trained my artisan either. Crystal, Jake and I forget who my teacher's artisans player was called.

2016-08-26 18:53:13 (edited by preiman790 2016-08-26 18:55:52)

just popping in to say hey. CLOK is going strong, some great changes have been made to make the grind a bit better, lots of great events going on, which is great because you can really see the world change around you, many times because of things you've personally done, and beyond that, the rich engaging world is only growing better by the day.
Yeah it's true, that right now player counts are on the low side, but the funny thing about that, if you sign in,  that's already gotten a bit better.
So come on by, the players are largely friendly, and more than happy to help you get startted, and the devs are always learking about doing things to make things more fun.
Also, and I add thisbecause some folk are always nervous of it, the game is completely screenreader friendly, and the devs go out of their way to make sure it remains so, from the in game map to the website you can do everything anyone else can.
I will admit that if you like to play with a soundpack, the only one for VIP is a bit out of date, but still works well, there is another for mush that is still actively being worked on and I'm told it's rather good.

So now that I've given you a way too long post, I'll finish up, and sincerely hope to see you in CLOK soon.

also I am always happy to help new players, so feel free to find me, either in game, or PM me here and I'll do what ever I can to help you in a game I truly think is something special.

2016-08-26 19:41:20

this is my favorite mud so far big_smile

2016-08-27 01:10:42

To add to maric's point : if you seek clok soundpack for mush, the stable, easier to set up one is by Sneak, aka Coanid in clok. I recoded the extended version of that pack that is harder to set up but with more sounds floating somewhere in the forum as well. If you need stabler, easier to set up version, go for the original one. If you need something more of a deal, harder to set up but worth it, I wouldn't mind helping uou set up my pack. Thank you.

2016-09-12 09:42:07

When you're done setting up your advanced clok pack, from the squaresoft topic, I'll check out your pack Mata.  But I'd like to wait until it's all done.

2016-09-12 09:53:50

I understand, and I'm trying to find a way to fix it still, +I'm thinking of adding more realistic sounds and ambiance, like market is more like market, shop like shop and vice versa. Still looking for someone with sqlite editing knowledge.

2016-09-12 17:55:14

Sounds good, let us know when it's done.