2016-06-06 06:02:00

Hello.

Thank. The beta39 is available and fixes this critical bug (in the quiz and in the true or false). Sorry for the inconvenience.

2016-06-06 09:16:39

Hi.
One question regarding translating the game:
Is there any documentation in works for the game or have I missed the documentation somewhere? I would like to translate the game into danish, but there are a lot of things which I haven't tried yet and things which I still don't know what is. For people who don't speak english, it can be quite difficult to explain the card game. If there is no documentation available, then I think I need to make a podcast in my language explaining how things works, or maybe write a small documentation describing how things works.
How do we submit a translated language file, and would it be possible to use PoEdit for translation in the future?
Keep up the fantastic job guys...

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2016-06-06 10:44:35

oh how can you trnanslate! i will do it in spanish woo hooooo!

ReferenceError: Signature is not defined.

2016-06-06 11:05:27

documentation would be very nice

"I've learned that this life's not just a game, just a line, between the pleasures and the pain." - Aaron Lewis

2016-06-06 11:39:42

yes please tell me how to translate and if I can translate everything even the decks and everything else, can you provide us with the English file?

2016-06-06 12:12:31

Hello
@ogomez92 Do not worry. Some friends are already finishing the Spanish translation of the game.
greetings and thanks.

sorry my english, is not my native language.

2016-06-06 13:23:05

Hay Pragma, I have a new music file for you for the title screen.
It's the same song, but from the sonic episode 4 soundtrack.
I have both the intro and main loop done to match your timing, and just need to know how to send it to you and in what format you'd want it.
The song is also a little louder so it matches the rest of the music in turms of volume.
Keep up the good work!
Later!

2016-06-06 15:52:02 (edited by ogomez92 2016-06-06 15:52:42)

how can you be finishing the spanish translation of the game if it wasnt possible to translate before? I'm  just going to do my own translation.

2016-06-06 16:18:58 (edited by wightfall 2016-06-06 16:20:47)

hi pragma
wow this game is amazing i like concept. i hope you still develop and add more feature in the future
and i have bug to report after playing solo mini game in reward room game crashed window told me game has stop working.
and i want to know sory it many question how to translate to other language? can you give string file to public? if you can give string file to public maybe have many language come in to the game.
sorry but what way can contact you? because if i get string file and translate success i can send to you quickly.
and of all you who know how to unlock more board?
and sorry for my english i hope you under stand me.

the bestest reward for people who are working so hard they should receive their experience of their own life.
everyone can collect in everyday.
:d

2016-06-06 16:58:15

Awesome Sneak, that's what we need.

2016-06-06 17:30:34

Hey Pragma. Not sure how much work it would be to update, but I've writtten a very nice speech buffer class you may want to use. It should work better for some users and it offers jumping to the top and bottom of the buffer. It also plays nicer with window eyes and text to speech, and will let you force tts if a user wants that. If you're interested, pm me or catch me on here somewhere.

Much less active on this forum than in the past.

Check out my live streams: http://lerven.me
follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/liamerven

2016-06-06 17:51:14

Hi guys,
please add me on skype if you want to translate the game in your language. Thanks smile

pika-san, a pokemon fan! skype: luigimax127
Discord: luigimax127#5490
Pokemon show down username: pika127

2016-06-06 18:19:17

Hi, just found a bug while playing online. In th e managing railroads thingy, it seems as if timing out once doesn't reset the timer. I timed out on round 2, round 3 started, i heard the gunshot, and it automatically timed out. Same for round 4. Hope this helps. smile

A fight we cannot lose.
An enemy we cannot defeat.
A destiny we cannot escape.
Follow me on twitter @guilevi2000

2016-06-06 18:29:48

Pragma, since I don't know of any way to contact you, I'll post this here.  Got this when trying to do a battle with another person online.
Call stack size: 5

Function: void Partie::runMiniJeuCombat()

Function: void Partie::run()

Function: void lanceNetplay(bool, bool = true, string = "", int = g_port)

Function: void lanceMenuServeur()

Function: void main()

2016-06-06 18:30:19

I'm getting this run time error whenever I try to launch a an online battle that I'm hosting.
Call stack size: 4

Function: void Partie::runMiniJeuCombat()

Function: void Partie::run()

Function: void lanceNetplay(bool, bool = true, string = "", int = g_port)

Function: void main()

The universe is a rain storm. We are droplets sent to quench the problems of the world, yet we are blown sideways by the winds of distractions.

2016-06-06 18:39:52

Hi,
I have a question that could be a spoiler, so putting it as such.
s
p
o
i
l
e
r
s
p
a
c
e
how do I unlock volcano?

2016-06-06 20:13:49

is there a way to transfer my cards from beta 37 to 39? or do i have to start from the beginning?

Why didn't the Romans find algebra difficult?
because x is always 10!

2016-06-06 20:21:29

Copy the last file wich by the way is your save file and paste in the beta 39 folder

2016-06-06 20:38:11

Can we have the ability to give other people gems? I don't really care about the min games or board games just the battling and there's nothing for me to do with them, so I'd like to give them to the people who'll actually use them LOL.

The universe is a rain storm. We are droplets sent to quench the problems of the world, yet we are blown sideways by the winds of distractions.

2016-06-06 20:55:57 (edited by blindndangerous 2016-06-06 21:08:39)

A few things that I'd like to see if possible.
1. The ability to chat with players.
2. Cards with area of effect effects for when you are fighting multiple opponents in online mode, or, if you wanted to, to make things more interesting if you wanted to add multiple fights in campaign mode.
3.  The ability to watch others games that are already in progress, or, if not, take the games who have already started off of the server list when searching for a servers to join.
4.  When restarting the game, save the music and sound settings that we set up.  I keep having to redo my settings whenever I start the game.
5.  If possible, a timer, like in Hearthstone, so that if people are taking too long to kick them out of a game to keep things moving.
6.  A mode selector so that things aren't so verbose for those who know what the cards do and don't want to hear everything.  Yes, I know I can hit control to shut speech up, but it's just a thought.
7.  If an opponent uses a card that is the same type as you are, you should only take half damage.

2016-06-07 00:13:36

Hi.
I have a problem in the game where you need pick up a good or toxic mushroom.
I dont know which sounds has good mashroom, in sounds I see only toxic mashrooms, when I am pressing 1.
I am trying to pick up a mashrooms which have low or much higher sound, but I am still collecting zero good mashroms or more toxic than good.
I dont understand that.

2016-06-07 00:14:44

Hey folks! Since the last update I can nolonger host games, even if I click on redirect the port. Any ideas on how to go around this issue? Thanks in advance.
Best regards, Haramir.

The true blind is the one who refuses to see.

2016-06-07 00:17:43

When you hit 1 that is the good mushroom sound

2016-06-07 00:25:41

Hi again
@Oriol We write a email to the developer when the game was released.
At that time the file provided us translate the game.
Crazy party is in English and French, so from the beginning the game could be translated into other languages.
greetings and thanks.

sorry my english, is not my native language.

2016-06-07 00:41:24

what's the dark gym week against?

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.