2016-03-13 19:26:02

i did not play between july and february

But sometimes the world is better without sight...
Because You can see the world how it really is...
Dark.

2016-03-13 19:55:44

potterspotter13 I can't find any record of you buying additional time in July.  If you would, please email me and let me know what paypal address was used so I can check the records.  Thank you.

- Aprone
Please try out my games and programs:
Aprone's software

2016-03-17 03:10:30

Hi all, I just had one qustion, I was looking through the swamp sounds and I found some weapons that are not in  the game. Will they ever be added or wore they removed.

Gaming is so cool.
Follow me on Twitter @TheBlindGamer2

2016-03-17 08:31:23

Hi.
No, they will properly never bee added, because Aprone is focusing on other great games... big_smile

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2016-03-20 22:22:45

Well I hope that swamp doesn't get forgotten. I'd like to see it further developed.

2016-03-21 09:40:30

Swamp will properly keep running on the server, but the future developement has stopped, just for now at leased.

Best regards SLJ.
Feel free to contact me privately if you have something in mind. If you do so, then please send me a mail instead of using the private message on the forum, since I don't check those very often.
Facebook: https://facebook.com/sorenjensen1988
Twitter: https://twitter.com/soerenjensen

2016-03-21 12:43:52

take note. never give up on aprone doing stuff to this game. lol. it never seems to leave him for too long. but yeah, think he's focusing a lot on sorting out castaways 2. and what a game it is too! ehehe.

2016-03-21 17:22:31

Hello
@aprone there is a possibility to add a voice in Spanish to select on the menu?
I have seen that there are dozens of voices in English, some in Portuguese, some in Chinese and so on, but there is no voice in Spanish.
I can get a couple of voices in Spanish for the game.
greetings and thanks.

sorry my english, is not my native language.

2016-03-24 05:36:45

So an idea just came to me that would make Swamp even more awesome if it gets implemented, and if there would actually be interest in such a thing. I also realize that this would probably be a royal pain to code, so that alone might cause this to be a nonstarter.

As I was struggling to remember how to get out of the kitchen in the train station a few minutes ago, and as many similar incidents have happened to me ever since I've been playing Swamp, I got to thinking about a building describer. This would be much different than the building helper that's already included in the game, but building describer is the name I thought of to explain it at the moment.

What I was thinking is that, say you're in KaiMart, just as an example. You would hit shift 3 to track it, as we all know. But what if, by hitting shift 3 twice quickly, it would change the view, so that if you hit shift and any of the numbers on the number row, it would tell you how to get to certain areas in the building? So, in KaiMart, there might be tracking systems for the different aisles in the store, the restrooms, etc. Of course, this wouldn't be a useful feature all the time, but I can remember more than one occasion where I've heard loot on the other side of a wall, and I circled and side stepped and bumped into walls for a frustratingly long time before I could locate it. or sometimes, when I'm navigating in a building that I haven't been in for awhile, I forget how to exit specific rooms, and the tracking system as it stands doesn't always help with that.

I'm not sure how you would exit the building describer, now that I think about it. I suppose that exiting it the same way you entered it would make sense, but, as I'm thinking about it, perhaps it should have its own dedicated hotkey to toggle it on and off, just to simplify things.

What do you guys think?

The glass is neither half empty nor half full. It's just holding half the amount it can potentially hold.

2016-03-29 17:32:13

hi guys can anyone get into swamp? i just tried and got a server offline message.

2016-04-01 16:44:11

For anyone who has an Alexa capable device such as the Amazon Echo, Amazon Tap, Echo Dot, or Fire Tv, I have developed a skill called SwampTrivia. If you have one of the devices mentioned above, why not celebrate Aprone Day (Apr. one) by testing your knowledge of Swamp. Enjoy.

2016-04-14 15:43:05

Hello everyone.

A question:

A player would have a Running Shoes and Running Shorts to exchange for something?

My I lost.

hugs

2016-04-14 20:33:59

@FabiG94 they did get a few spanish speakers to record voices, lets hope we see it for next update.

follow me on
twitter
now go away, don't talk to me

2016-04-14 23:00:53

i hope there will be a next update i love this game.

2016-04-14 23:08:34

JCion wrote:

HI one and all. is been a long time for me. I hope to get back on Swamp soon. MonkeyBoy glad to hear you're enjoin the game smile. I'm not sure why people keep comparing Swamp to that game That game is just ultra power with more features added to it. And is cool don't get me wrong. I may play some more as I get time, but enough of that. I'm not sure how many of you care about playing games like swamp with game controllers, but a tool that I been playing with the last few days is called better ds3 tool, and it works great for mapping the keys. I say a lot better then Joy2key. You could really set the aiming nicely on Swamp with it. Some of you may already know about it, but just thought I would mention it. If anyone has any questions feel free to hit me up.  Everyone have a good one, and stay safe.

I know it's been a while since I posted here, but what game are you referring to? I was originally comparing Undead Assault to Swamp and Undead Assault is nothing like Ultrapower. Just making sure people don't get confused. That's all.

I attack with the savagery of a thousand piranhas.

2016-04-15 01:30:33

Hello
@animal metal, it is ok, thanks for the information.
greetings.

2016-04-30 21:19:19

hi Aprone
well I don't know if you remember that in the past you helped me moving a swamp character from a gamer acount to another.
Some days ago a friend was using a gamer acount provided by a friend, but now he buy it's own acount
He wants to know if you can move that character from that acount to he's new acont, the character is lrotu, and is in the gamer acount guouhr and my friend's gamer acount is leogoach
Greetings
I sent you this mesage one week ago by skype and forum PM...
Sorry if I'm bothering you with this, but my friend is geting tired of having to play with 2 diferent acounts

2016-05-16 16:00:59

Hello
I that this topic has talked each other earlier, but it seems to me that it is a moment it to raise again.
I speak about the topic of the hardcore mode.
yesterday i put my opinion here:
http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.p … 90&p=5
However i replay for here.
I bought swamp it does a pair of months. so I cannot say how I was the game earlier.
however being honest, the topic of the hardcore seems to me that it is unbalanced enough today.
a clan controls 11 fortss and other 7, this makes impossible that any new clan they could compete, because they are very high levels and they will not leave any of its fortss.
however I believe that reset the best idea is not the levels and the inventories either, so now I give any other ideas that occurred to me to try to do the most balanced game.
it seems to me that there should be one I begin again of all the fortss from time to time, this way any clan it has the possibility of fighting for one
Another idea would be that in the pvp inside a fortss all the players are leveled for qque the winner do it for skill and not for level.
Also it seems to me that every clan should have a fortss limit to control, and that every clan has a members' minimal quantity to be able to capture a forts, because this way one would prevent the members of a clan from creating another clan to have more forts of the limit established for clan.
To put a level limit for the players hardcore looks like to me a good alternative. This would do that the pvp is more strategic and diverse, because every player would be specializing in a type of weapon.
I hope that you could do something with this topic, because this way the way hardcore loses enough on its entertaining and competitive part.
these are my personal suggestions.
greetings and thanks.

2016-05-17 10:27:25

Good day friend I also agree with the idea of each clan have a limit of having at least 3 Forts at most. Only then would decrease more fights for Forts in the swamp of 2 clans want to have all the Forts of the game. We will see in the future what aprone will decide about that. Another thing I want aprone once again report a bug that's going on in the Forts of map 4 5 and roof of the sub 3. Is the following: when the enemies will attack the Forts that I quoted the hailed raiders cannot defend the Fort, they are walking through the building does not use the weapons at enemies in some areas of the building. I believe that only mind these Forts that I stated who are going through this bug of the raiders didn't defend the Fort. Once again I want to congratulate you have developed a game so good and so much fun for us visually impaired. I hope this game is never abandoned the work and increasingly this game has future updates full of news! -Sorry for my English is not my default language

2016-05-17 22:25:28

Hi, I still seem to be getting the, Your internet settings are not allowing you to connect Message. I'm on windows 10. Sometimes, I can connect, but a lot of the time. I'm unable to do so. Thanks a lot.

2016-05-21 02:47:42

I've gotten that message a couple times just recently. First time it kinda freaked me out! I'm like "oh no, not this again!" lol
Also, there's a lot of times there a nearly five minute lag to actually get my list of characters. Hope all is well in swamp server land.
Keep up the great work Aprone, we appreciate you!
big_smile

2016-05-22 00:31:44

Hello
this error happens to me too, I have to reboot the PC to operate in that case.
@aprone you really have to do something with the hardcore mode.
I do not know if my suggestions above are best, but if you want to make balanced and competitive castaways2, you should do the same with Swamp.
greetings and thanks.

2016-05-22 09:53:21

A little question, and indeed a quite stupid question to ask : what can yoou do in offline mode? It's been so long since I tried Swamp.

Why do ghost hunters have to hunt ghosts? Well, there's a fear of being ghosted out there. They may need therapy as well as their ghost hunting kit.

2016-05-22 21:03:21

Load up and explore any map you want, with all standard weapons (no title ones) and as much or as little loot/zombies as you want. However, you can't use skills, you don't gain points, you can't interact with others at all, and you can't do missions or quests. It's for learning the maps and getting a handle on weapon usage more than actual playing.

2016-05-29 05:10:57

You can also play stories or make your own story for offline play. There use to be a dropbox folder of them all. I'm not sure where they are now.

The universe is a rain storm. We are droplets sent to quench the problems of the world, yet we are blown sideways by the winds of distractions.