2016-04-08 06:44:23

another bug: at the end of fight  dojo, when you obtain hit monchan the pokemon does not appear in your team

2016-04-09 01:11:16

ANother one, can not enter sinabar jim

2016-04-09 02:05:43

you need the key in the basement of the pokemon house

PSN ID: AvidLitRPGer
Twitter: https://twitter.com/AvidLitRPGer
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AvidLitRPGer
leave me a message saying how you found me.

2016-04-09 09:04:05

at fran91carp:

Spoiler! Alert!
In order to obtain a fighting pokemon, you will have to give it a nickname to register it propperly, that's how I got it to work at least. The Cinebar jim is broken at the moment, so even if you find the key, it's useless atm. I do hope Rachel will find a gap in her busyness to fix it one way or another, since I'm itching to get doucing those hod headed mon ... rofl

<- criticview
   aka
   akilor ->
My folding at home statistics

2016-04-10 06:12:35

Thanks, unfortunately i sabed the game after pasing the dojo and the game registered as i have the pokemon, for having oneof those pokemon,  i would have to restart the game, but i already have 60 pokemon.
I'll wait until Rachel   fixes the sinabar bug to continue.
maybe when she releases the final version, I will restart playing

2016-04-11 01:54:45

Hei, someone could find zapdos? he's not in the power  plant

2016-04-12 09:40:24

Thanks for the bug reports, please keep them coming, I can't address them right now.

Last week my sister died and I am currently all trying to deal with that. I will not be able to address them for a while.

Stable Braillemon 1400 is still up, or you can mess around with the unstable new version in the meantime. I really apologize for setting everyone back so much, it's just one damn thing after the other right now.

you like those kinds of gays because they're gays made for straights

2016-04-12 15:57:14

Really sorry to hear about your sister.

Silly Gohan, animals don't eat people. People eat animals.

2016-04-12 17:22:53

i'm sorry about your sister.

2016-04-12 17:40:51

Ow rachel. I'm so sorry about your sister. Ear that is so sad. My very apologies (condolencias in spanish, i don't know the correct word for this situation)

Take all the time that you need to try pass tthis sad situation.

Cheers up Rachel, and think that all new things will be good tongue

Thanks for all. Bye.

2016-04-12 21:15:17

Hay rachel.
Good to hear from you again, but saddened to hear about your sister.
Was she older or younger than you?
Take all the time you need to deal with this situation.
Braillemon will still be here when the grief has passed.
Wish all the best for you.
Later!

2016-04-13 01:03:56

I'm  sorry  for your sister Rachel, take the time you need  to pass this sad situation.

2016-04-13 01:25:54

Hey! I like the recently released version, and I understand that it's really buggy, but here are a few things I've noticed. I love, really love the random generator. It gives a break from the standard selection. But there were some major problems. Before you save your game, if you start exploring the routes, you get totally random pokemon. I got a water pokemon, can't remember the name, but it had a sleep ability, and according to the description before it lets you select, my pokemon was supposedly a grass type, and grass is super-effective against water. I don't think the grass designation was quite correct, because the description said that it's a rock. The randomness seems to settle down after I save though. It is possible to get knocked out during the first battle with your rival if you choose random generation at the start, because it it applies to both of you. My rival got a paras, and the fight didn't go well, especially since there's a good chance of missing. A good clue to that is when you attack but don't hear that move's sound. Another thing which is really annoying is that sometimes error dialogues come up, and the only option to get out of it is abort, and then woops! There goes my progress! Didn't know if any of you experienced any of these things, but maybe saving more often would be great, just in case you lose all your progress with a push of a button! At least I was only in Veridian city, so it's not too bad. Thanks for reading, and over all, it's a pretty good game.

Role-play? Simulation? Strategy? Throw it at me! I'm all ears for the games!

2016-04-13 02:45:49

I'm so sorry about your sister; take the time you wish to deal with this Rachel, the game will be there after all.
You're a great person and sometimes the life just hits again and again, but I know that you can with that; I know that nothing will be like before, but well, we all are here for you at any time you need.

Greetings and

2016-04-13 03:42:40

Hello
in sorry very much rachel.
luck and force in all.
greetings and thanks.

sorry my english, is not my native language.

2016-04-13 19:08:10

Hello Rachel.
I am sad about what happened. I know it's difficult, and you are already doing much for us and for yourself. So take all the time you need.
Greetings.

2016-04-16 01:11:07

I am so sorry about your loss,Rachel. Stay strong, and come back to this project whenever you are ready.

I haven't been here in a while, but I'm delighted to find that there is a new version available even if it still has a lot of bugs. For me, finding the bugs is part of the fun. After all, The original games had bugs and glitches of their own. I can understand why it might be frustrating if you've never played through the games before or if you don't save often, though.

Speaking of bugs, I tried the random mode a couple of times and found some right away. Both times, the starter Pokemon had the wrong types. The first time I found a Macargo that was listed as a grass type. Then, I found a Nidorino listed as a grass type. I never stuck around in the random mode long enough to see if there were any other bugs, though.

I also copied my old save file into the new version in order to progress and got this error:

of Create Event
for object Item:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [0,3] out of range [5,3] - -1.itemlist(100617,3)
at gml_Object_Item_Create_0
############################################################################################
I've never got an error message like this before, so I'm strangely intrigued by what may have caused it. I got this error when I was on one of the floors of the Rocket Hideout when I tried to use a Super Potion that I had found in there on my Growlithe. Unfortunately, I can't remember what floor it was, but I think I had just used a warp tile. I hope that I can figure out how to avoid it next time.

Happy bug-hunting everyone! big_smile

2016-04-16 16:15:32

I personally think Game Maker Studio should be more flexible af far as errors go.
For example, in the Sinabar gym, you can choose to answer several questions of different NPCs, and answering right allows you to avoid a trainer. Of course, the error that occures in Braillemon concerns this aspect of the gym.
The thing is, in the original game (and probably in Braillemon itself), you don't necessarily have to use this to get through the gym, so the fact that it can't be generated shouldn't make a *fatal* error, since it's not required to continue.
So maybe Game Maker Studio force the program to stop because it could be dangerous in some other case with the same type of error, or it is simply not flexible enough.

2016-04-17 02:54:36

I think you can compair it to for instance IE and script erors: in some cases the page will not load further when an error is encountered in a script. Even though the page would be just fine without the particular script, it still wouldn't want to load. A bit more flexibility of Gamemaker would be nice, but from the other side: how is the game to know that that certain script error is not such a bad thing. The error could also mean that the jim map is not yet in place, or that there is an error with it. Lots of options, hehehehe.

<- criticview
   aka
   akilor ->

2016-04-17 02:58:49

Now something else: if a pokemon uses yawn, who is supposed to fall asleep? I think the rong mon dozes off during battle. Whenever my older weaker snorlax used yawn, he always fell asleep instead of the other one ...

<- criticview
   aka
   akilor ->

2016-04-17 13:36:01 (edited by pulseman45 2016-04-17 13:38:23)

Yes, that's indeed the wrong mon.
Actually the first and last time a pokemon used yawn on one of mine, it ended with a fatal error at the moment the Pokemon was supposed to fall asleep. Don't have it anymore, maybe I'll find another chance to trigger it.
And I agry that computer programs are very strict with errors. But I still think more flexibility would be nice. I mean, you can make a copy of your save file and even a copy of the game itself to ensure there's not much danger. That's quite different compared to playing the original on gameboy where some glitches could damage the game permanently.

2016-04-17 14:10:02

sensir condolences and may she rest in peace sad

don't wish to become like the oceans, the flowers, or the sun. oceans will dry out, flowers will die, and the sun will be extinguished. be yourself and nothing and no one else and hope for a better tomorrow.

2016-04-17 21:25:58

Hmm, new vm, and running braillemon gives me a couple of errors about dlls not being installed. How to fix?

Take care, it's a desert out there.

2016-04-17 21:50:53

you need to get a ticket from bil and go to the next city.

2016-04-17 22:27:21 (edited by pulseman45 2016-04-17 22:28:53)

stirlock wrote:

Hmm, new vm, and running braillemon gives me a couple of errors about dlls not being installed. How to fix?

Personally I had to put another version of the DLL (I believe it's MSVCP100.dll) in the Braillemon folder to make it work. I believe the version I use weighs 411 kilobytes. It was the only DLL I had to replace, though.