2015-03-31 15:59:06

ok i am still in windows folder and i am in the level i think next to the last level. but i am having trouble getting past the things that fry you after i get so far in that part there are some of them real close together and when i jump over them the fire is there so how can i get past the fire from chasing me so i can complete that level the game is awesom

2015-03-31 19:54:07

ok i am in the last level of windows the final boss i can kill the first boss but i can't kill the second one becuase i can't recognize the sounds the lower sounds he makes to tell the difference between the 8 squares and the 4 squares to jump up and shoot him can someone tell me how to be able to tell the difference or is there a way to beat him easier can someone help please i love this game

2015-04-16 12:44:07

Sorry for bring up a dead topic but I just now tried this game. Awesome stuff, though the Downloads and Music folders just about have me banging my noggin on my desk. LOL.

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2015-04-19 03:25:17

I really wish that the PKMMaster would add the custom player voice feature for custom stage creation. You know. The custom hurt or death sounds. And a custom life loss and game over sounds. We'll see. I don't know though.

Sincerely:
John Follis
Check out my YouTube Channel.

2015-04-23 13:44:46

Hmm don't know how to explain how you'd know whether he's lower or higher, but I suppose...er...when he's lower the sound is higher-pitched and slightly quicker, while when he's higher its... uhm... sounds like a copter without the hum of the engine? lol. But I say, experiment, then you'd know. When you shot him he would grunt, and if he didn't, you missed.

Team rocket's blasting off again!

2015-05-29 05:10:09

Hey I've got a new stage for you. Hope you have fun with it. Let me know what you think

http://tinyurl.com/oplnoer

2015-06-07 18:06:00

Hay all.
I've just posted my stage builder manual.
Find it in the articals room!

2015-06-07 21:24:02

LOL I still haven't beaten inner fortress. I get to the far right and there's an electric barrier that beeps. But if I go left there's the fire and then another demon teleporter. Talk about brutal...

But wait, what's that? A transport! Saved am I! Hark, over here! Hey nonny non, please help!

2015-08-25 06:55:15

Hello
this game is great, I love it.
thanks you very much Aron for creating such a wonderful game.
Greetings.

sorry my english, is not my native language.

2015-08-25 07:22:41

Yeah actually, it is really great and one of my favourites.

Kind regards!

Add me on battle.net and let's have fun, region is Europe, my BattleTag is: Hajjar#21470
By reading my post, you agree to my terms and conditions :P

2015-11-01 13:47:07

Hello,
I have really no time to read all 54 pages.
I am stuck on aanimals
in download folder. Killed more then 200 animals, and steel data wall not opened. WHat I need to do?

2015-11-01 14:18:40

OK, You must move to teleport and get animal to follow You there, then wayt, or jump left, jump right.
This animal must be transported across this teleporter.

Ja volim samo kafu sa Rakijom.

2015-11-03 04:10:58

ok.  2 questions.  i donbelieve its in the music area ware you are going throu teleports and theres in middle is a bomb.   i let the sec teleport send me back and it puts me before a cliff but, nothing i do allows me to jump over it.    theres nothing i can do and i need help.    in one of the others, theres a part ware i get ware theres a password to enter.   but looking through the discription of the game, there is no password help so if anyone knows answers to that i'd be grateful.  thanks.

2015-11-04 00:10:40

hi.
all passwords here.
malware, machine, and for the piano is 321233322235532123333223218.
is this game dead already? just wondering.

no matter what you do, alwais, ghosts will be there. Demonic spirits waiting for you. Charlie Charlie are you here? suddenly, charlie appears with a knife. He killed me! charlie charlie are you here? tell me if it's yes. Are you gonna persew me or you're leaving me in peaze? oh my gosh charlie is indeed here! he's about to kill me!
:D

2015-11-07 21:11:16

Does anyone have a save file editor for this game?

Power is not the responsibility of freedom, but it is actually the responsibility of being responsible, it's self, because someone who is irresponsible is enslaved by their own weaknesses.

2015-11-07 21:31:26

the saves are encrypted, so you'd have to break the encryption first, then it's probably just a matter of deserializing a dictionary

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2015-11-08 00:45:05

okay well, I just started playing this game. And I really like it. But I am a little stuck. I can make it past the first part of windows and the first boss, but the second level I can't even get past the first part because the enemies take way to long to kill and they endup ganging up on me and killing me. Are my attack and defense values supposed to be really high by this point in the game? Or even moderately high and if so should I go back and atempt some more achievements?

2015-11-08 17:08:35

buu420, what are your defence and power values?
If you're stuck on the second level of windows after killing the malware boss, that's system 32, and you should be able to kill one virus at a time.
Just let one come to you, kill it, then move on to the next.
That's what I did.
Also, if you seem to die on that one level, get to it, then close the game with alt f4.
This way, you can reload your quick save and continue from there until you complete it.
Did you use that 25 k bits you got from the interlude boss on stat upgrades?
If so, you should have a somewhat high defence if not attack stat by now.
I think I managed to finish the game with somewhere around 20 in attack and defence.
Hope this helps. If not, just post here and I; or someone else; will try and help you.
Later!

2015-11-08 22:40:12

Yeah my attack is 12 and defense is 13. I used some of the points from the 25k I got to upgrade my health a bit as well. Thinking maybe I should have focused more on attack and defense.

2015-12-25 05:27:49

Hi!

Could anybody give me advice?
I can not understand how i have to do in the stage my pictures beginning from location 215.
I could not understand how i can jump through pits and knocking things.
Could you give me a help?

2015-12-25 05:35:57

jump on to the knocking things, they are paltforms.

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2015-12-25 06:37:35

But is really impossible.
I cheated.
I have program OMATIC_rus-spaces.ru
I set the character to point on 228, 234, 240, 248, 254.
Then I jumped and shot into the boss with lazer.
The level is completed.

2016-02-22 18:23:12

Hey all.  Is there a list of all the achievements for this game?  If so, could someone point me to where that list is located?  thanks.

2016-02-22 19:25:02 (edited by threeblacknoises 2016-02-23 03:04:25)

Hay cary5871, I posted the list somewhere on this topic a while back, but I still have it in a text file on my home PC.
I've dug it up, and here it is.

List of Acomplishments.
Clear downloads folder in 3 minutes and 50 seconds.
Complete the my pictures stage in 1 minute and 30 seconds
Complete the my music stage in 1 minute and 30 seconds.
Complete the desktop stage in 1 minute and 30 seconds.
Complete the my documents stage in 1 minute and 30 seconds.
Complete the My Videos stage in 2 Minutes and 10 seconds.
Complete the Users stage in 1 minute and 30seconds.
Complete the Program Files stage in 2 minutes.
Complete the windows stage in 2 minutes.
Complete the System 32 stage in 1 minute and 30seconds.
Complete the game
defeat rusty with your difficulty mod set to 10 or higher
Play the game for a total of 1 day.
Own a total of 25,000 bits
Own a total of 50,000 bits
Own a total of 100,000 bits
Have a difficulty of 100 unlocked.
Cruelty to animals. Kill 10 animals.
extinct species. Kill 100 animals.
Nature is out for your sole. Kill 1000 animals.
You are not a pacifist. Kill 1000 enemies.
Serial virus_killer. Kill 10,000 enemies.
Lord of destruction. Kill 25,000 enemies.
Kill 100 or more enemies in 1 level!
Foolish Name! You have suffered a total of 200 damage from items.
Foolish Name! You have suffered a total of 2000 damage from items.
Fully define your character. Max out your stats.
Successfully saved the victim of virus corruption in the downloads folder without using your laser and with default stats.
Be inquisitive, discover that you can get to the other side of the pit in the my music boss area.
Figure out both possible passwords in the my documents password puzzle

Their may be more than this, but this is all I've managed to unlock.
If you do all of these, you'll have a fully unlocked stage builder.
Hope this helps.
Later!
PS: Cary, If you're the same cary that did the BK3 playthrough, and/or are looking for something AAC related, my custome stage remnant might be up your allie.
If you're interested, please click this link and use the download link in post one to get the latest version.
http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?id=16888
I'm still waiting on Mr. Baker to record his final lines, and would really enjoy some fresh feedback on my stage before it is finalized for good.
Not only that, it also surves as a kind of primer to what the stage builder can do.
Later!

2016-02-23 16:10:49 (edited by cary5871 2016-02-23 16:13:36)

Hey there.  Thank you so much for that achievement list, I didn't realize there were so many.  and I also didn't know there were difficulty levels.  I've just recently decided to try to play this game after quite a while of being discouraged with it.  I haven't been able to beat it yet but I'm really close, I think. thanks for the info.
Also, yes, I am the same Cary that recorded the bk3 walkthrough.  I plan on redoing it once the game becomes fully English translated.
-Cary