2016-02-24 12:22:36

hi all. i have a question! how can i unlock the fiterstar weapon, i think that was this name.
and also is there a way to cheat in this game? lol.
thank you all.

---
Co-founder of Sonorous Arts.
Check out Sonorous Arts on github: https://github.com/sonorous-arts/
my Discord: kianoosh.shakeri2#2988

2016-02-24 13:26:12

You have to beat rustySoftware.

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2016-02-24 13:27:34

You have to beat rustySoftware.

I like to sleep, Sleep is good,
This is how I do it: Lie on a nice warm cozy bed, and dream dreams about how to rule the world!
Follow @TheGreatAthlon5 on twitter for humorous facts and game updates!
If you like my posts, thumb me up!

2016-02-24 13:31:49 (edited by addisonadolf00 2016-04-08 14:54:55)

Wow, Awesome your game is looking Amazing..... effects are also Good.....

on page seo servicesl

*********Hi, I am Addison*********

2016-02-24 14:23:33

thanks i did. but i don't know how can i kill the last bos in erina stage? in post game

---

2016-02-24 14:58:23

hi again. i just ended the game. i ended the earina. but, the bsod hack is stil lock. how can i unlock it?
thanks

---

2016-03-01 05:48:25 (edited by cary5871 2016-03-01 06:36:16)

I've started an Adventure at C Walkthrough. The link to the folder is as follows:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0asc7nraomsp … 19Aba?dl=0
If you want just a zip file of that folder replace the 0 at the end of that link with a 1 like such:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0asc7nraomsp … 19Aba?dl=1
It's not complete, but I have all the way up through Program files done.  I plan on doing all the windows stuff tomorrow.
Enjoy. smile
Ifyou are on twitter and want to follow me, my twitter username is cary5871.
thanks.
-Cary

2016-03-01 14:49:31

Hmm. will someone do this game playable with joistick? It would be really great.

2016-03-03 04:45:33 (edited by threeblacknoises 2016-03-03 05:42:16)

Hay cary5871, I have some tips on how to beet Rusty.
First of all, you need to stay ahead of him!
If you don't, a fire will kill you.
He'll try and set a trap about every 30 seconds or so.
He'll laugh just before doing it, so you need to jump ahead of him when he laughs.
When he comes down, jump to hit him with either your knife or laiser.
As long as you stay ahead of him when he laughs, the sectors and most of the spikes shouldn't hurt you unless you're just really unlucky.
The delete rays are another matter.
You won't know where one is until it hits you, so just try and stay ahead of Rusty until he comes down.
Delete rays damage only your hp, so if that's what's killing you, you'll need to grind hp.
I think mine was somewhere around 250 when I defeated Rusty the first time.
He has a vary set patern of staying in the air and coming down, so once you learn that, you should be good to go.
This will take some time, so plan about 20 minutes per attempt.
If you really get stuck, go back to the shop and use that 25,000 bits you got from the interlude boss to up attack or hp.
Hope this helps.
If not, just Pm or e-mail me, and I'll se if I can help you out.
You're at the home stretch!
Don't give up!
Also, what's the voice you're using for your walkthrough?
I like it, and would like to se about going about buying it if that's possible.
Later!

2016-03-03 19:13:45

the voice I'm using is Acapella heather. also, I have the default 200 health, but I have like 25 attack and 25 defense. I'm wondering if I should start over and put most of that 25k into hp rather than into attack and defense. I thought defense would help, it doesn't seem to do much good, though. blah.

2016-03-03 22:09:26 (edited by threeblacknoises 2016-03-03 23:04:56)

Cary, Defence does help in most cases.
If you're only having trouble with rusty's final form, it's most likely due to the delete rays I spoke about in my previous post.
If you're still having problems, I can recourd how I deal with that fight using a dif mod to simulate how it would be on a first run.
I only had about 25 attack and defence on my first attempt as well.
The delete rays and traps in nor levels scale according to your health, so you can only take a max of five hits or so before you die.
Rusty's rays seem to be different to me.
Edit: I'm sending you a Pm with a download link to a recording I just made.
Later!

2016-03-09 22:47:50

Hey there.
My problem seems to be that i run out of laser battery before i can actually kill him.  then i have to attempt killing him with the knife.  Not sure what I'm doing wrong in that regard.  thanks for the recording, I'll go take a listen.

2016-03-10 02:16:14

Hay Cary5871, something I just remembered.
It never occurred to me to mention this, as it's kind of become second nature to me now after 3 years of playing/using AAC.
It might be a good idea to set your weapon trigger to something like numbpad 0, as you can use your right hand to fire and your left to jump and move.
In fact, it was the rusty fight the inspired me to make that change, and I never went back.
Perhaps it will help you in the same way.
On an unrelated note, in the final Rusty fight only, your lazar will recharge if not selected.
You can go ahead of rusty to get time for this to happen.
Just make sure you kill him before he reaches position 8000 or so, as the sound pool will be pretty clogged by that point.
Later!

2016-09-07 18:18:35 (edited by The Imaginatrix 2016-09-07 18:30:18)

So I got the game yesterday, and I know that means I'm late to the party. I saw it on that Audiogame archive site that someone started up so I'm wondering if it's been abandoned or not...

Anyways, I've only beaten Music thus far. I'm fine in Downloads until I get to the boss. The Zip Bombs start out coming at me one at a time, but whenever I get close to the boss he drops like ten or something, and they all attack me at once and kill me, and I use up my whole laser trying and failing to kill them all because they don't separate out, and I've tried luring a bunch of them to the teleporter but then there's a whole new pile when I get back to where I ran from, and I only have 3 defense and am wondering if that's my problem, but there are still way too bloody many of the Zip Bombs. At first I thought it was a whole other enemy/the Boss himself because so many Bombs at once meant the sound was distorted into a more electrical sounding conglomerate and I tried to knife them, but they killed me in three seconds once I got close enough.

2016-09-07 18:24:47

I had that same problem to, when I first plaied the game.
Basically, what you want to do is start jump running as soon as the boss music starts.
Jump running, or flying, is the art of jumping, then pressing the right or left arrow to run in the air.
Doing this, you can cover a lot of distance really quickly.
You have to catch up to the boss and hit him as much as possible.
The zip bombs won't chace you to far, but it you just kill them as you come to them, the boss will get really far away and drop a tun of them and you're dead.
I know that doesn't sound easy, but once you try it, you'll begin to get a grasp on this game.
Later!

2016-09-07 18:34:57

Okay!

Also, I saw this achievement about beating the first puzzle in Downloads without using your laser. I literally have not been able to kill those viruses before they could fly past me without using my laser at full power. I've also already raised my defense once because I knew literally nothing about the achievements until I read that post just now, which means I"d have to start over to attempt getting that particular achievement using default stats. ... Oops...
Also, I'm not sure I'll be able to complete all the achievements about beating level x in very short amount of time...

2016-09-07 21:36:46

Yeah those speedrun achievements should only be atempted once you've maxed out your character's stats.
Hint, the total max for attack and defence is 750, so a perfect character can only have 375 attack and defence.
Max helth is 10,000, regardless of other stats.
Later!

2016-09-07 23:13:30 (edited by The Imaginatrix 2016-09-08 00:42:11)

So default stats aren't the point levels you've started out with? Just wondering, as the viruses that come at the zip guy fly over my head and I only seem to graze them with my knife...

Edit: Just tried to jump-run straight for the boss and still got swarmed by Zip Bombs despite catching up to him in like ten seconds after the Boss music started. Why is this so hard?

2016-09-08 22:59:35 (edited by The Imaginatrix 2016-09-09 00:24:52)

Okay, I restarted my primary save so I could attempt saving the guy with the .zip files with only my knife.

How. The Hell.

My arm hurts from trying and I never even get one virus because the little bastards fly right over my head before I can hit them more than a couple times and there's no way to stop them from doing that. And they're so bloody fast I can never catch up to them in time, and yes, I've tried jump-running, but I'm not coordinated enough to switch directions, jump and knife the little buggers faster than they can fly. I'm pressing the keys as fast as I can and they still  escape! I need tips! Or at least to know if it's even worth trying. Some achievements don't give bits. Is this one of them?

Also, what's the deal with this pit in My Music with a platform that you get an accomplishment for finding? Is it that pit to the left of wear you land? Because I hear no platform there and it's far too long to jump without dying at either end...

2016-09-09 18:47:58

Okay, I managed to get the achievement for defending the Zip File person! I really should know better than to try and get an achievement based on speed when I'm tired and slow to react.

Now, however, I've discovered a problem and I don't know yet whether it was removed intentionally or it's a bug that now likely won't get fixed. I tried to get the 100-enemies-killed-in-one-level achievement by letting a virus get through near the end of the mini-game in Downloads a few times, but there was no message. You can still get achievements in a mini-game—I got 1000 kills again during my second attempt with the same game, and then tried using the bird in the second mini-game of that stage. I got Extinct Species, but not Killed 100 Enemies in One Level. I haven't read through the whole thread yet, so I don't know if Aaron decided it was too easy to get and cut it out or not. I'm getting close to catching up though!

2016-09-12 14:17:30

I didn't know that hitting alt+f4 between Windows folder sublevels keeps the save data. The last time when I was playing Windows folder, I got killed by delete rays somewhere at Fortress sublevel so many times that I lost all my lives. After reloading windows folder, I had to start playing entire Windows folder again, including all sublevels that I've actually already completed. I was so angry at that point that I've decided to get away from the game for some time.

2016-09-13 00:20:28

My current issue with the sublevels is that bloody corrupt sector with all the platforms. There are delete rays there as well and you have to jump past them to land on the platforms. There's a checkpoint halfway through but I keep falling into the sector! I know to press the right arrow four times to get to the next platform, but sometimes I even hear myself land and then my char screams the "I just fell into a corrupt sector!" scream even though I heard myself land on the freaking platform! I'm trying NOT to lose all my lives before I get to Rusty, you stupid pit! WHY U DO DIS 2 MEEEEEE.

I seriously lost sixty lives in that part alone yesterday, and another thirty or so this morning, and have yet to reach the other side of the damn pit. I'm trying to save my lives, so I leave when I feel I've lost too many and my frustration's making me sloppy with my jumps, and go nab me some more lives from My Videos. Windows isn't so hard once you get the hang of it. It's when you get into System 32 that things get real. At least, that's how I see it. That bloody pit will be the death of me, I swear...

I'm gonna keep boosting my health whenever I can because I really don't want the Delete rays to strafe me while I'm trying to get across the Platform Pit of Doom.

2016-09-13 22:09:00

Okay, I don't know if this is a problem or not, but it's the second time I've had this happen and I'm starting to think certain achievements went buggy and can't be gotten and it won't be fixed.

I'm trying to get the lost-2k-health-due-to-items accomplishment. I've been running the first bit of Windows, right up to the first pit sometimes, because there is a trap item on that stretch of the level. I swear I have done this enough times to get the accomplishment by now, especially since I skipped the enemies to get to the item a number of times. I'm worried I've lost my chance to get the accomplishment and the bits it would bring because I exited the level during my quick runs in which I escaped the three viruses and the dll coming at me after getting the item. For a while, I was getting 46 health added to my tally each time, but then I increased my max health to 340 so I was getting 51 health for each activation of the trap. Is it possible I missed out on the achievement due to me backing out of the level too quickly for it to be acknowledged? That would seriously suck...

2016-09-14 01:53:35

i don't know, but i have a few questions of my own. before we go into it however, i will say this: i beet the game in 1h, 19minutes, died about 4 or 5 times, arn't i'm good at it? smile. for system 32 person, it's not hard if you take your time, remember, there's no penalty to finishing in 1h, platforms are about 4 spaces apart, keep that in mind.
ok questions.
1. does Rustys health scales? meaning i can never, never one shot him if i buy enough attack?
2. what's the limit to the stats, i heard 750, is that true?
3. how many difficulty's there are in total?
4. how do you beet my vidios in 2minutes and 10 seconds? closest i got is like 2min, 50sec.
5. does the damage of rays scales as your health goes up and ignores your defense? meaning if i have 100000000 defense rays will still do damage to me the same as i had 200 defense at?
6. urm, this is not a question but anyway, Kary or however your name is spelled, will you do post game walkthrough?
7. i forgot how do you unlock the sound test, i thought i had to beet program files x86, but i'm not sure...
8. i have a bug to report, something which will never be fixed, but i'm still gonna do it. if you enter the passward in my documents wrong, you won't be able to type the right passward till you restart the game, or i wasn't, anyway.
9. someone please please please do arena walkthrough, i don't understand, do i need to shoot rusty with laser and jump over him? if so this is gonna suck.
10. that's pretty much it, i'll edit the post or post another one if someone has posted after me, btw, i  won the game with:
44 out of 200 health,
25 attack,
25 defense.
Spoiler
if you haven't done so and still stuck on beeting the game, taking too much damage from rays or viruses, go my documents and type machine in sted of malware, you'll get 25k bits, which, is quite nice, i think so, anyway.

2016-09-14 09:29:22 (edited by The Imaginatrix 2016-09-14 09:41:53)

Good for you! That's truly an amazing achievement! big_smile

Your questions, the ones I know the answers to, anyways:
1. I haven't gotten to Rusty yet, but from what I read upthread, yes, his health and attack scales with yours. At least you can wipe out lesser foes with more attack. big_smile
2. Attack and defense can only be raised until they add up to 750, but health can max out at 10000. You'd need a hell of a lot of bits to get it that high, though.
3. No idea. Quite a few that I know of, but I don't know the total.
4. I have yet to beat My Music in the required time, and that's the one I'm most likely to complete provided my arms don't start giving me problems (I have to give myself a break because sore shoulders). My Videos is a tough one, I agree. Maybe with high enough attack you could race through it.
5. Rays ignore defense, and I'm not sure if they do more damage based on your health, but your best bet is to raise your health as high as you can. At least, that's what I was told.
7. I believe you have to have stats equal to 500 to unlock the sound test thing.

Also, if anyone can tell me what I did wrong to not get the "Foolish Character! Received a total of 2000 damage from items" and the "killed 100 enemies in the same level!" accomplishments, I'd love to know! I was running that trap item in Windows for over an hour and didn't get the accomplishment, and I've already come so far on this character that I really don't want to over-write the save now. I also thought I'd get the 100 kills if I ran the viruses in Downloads and then let one get past me a few times, but it didn't work, and neither did running 100 birds. I got the "Extinct Species" accomplishment, but not the "100 kills" one. sad

edit: Btw, I made it across that sector after a few more tries. I made it to the Inner Fortress, in fact. And now I really hate that level. All the obstacles are so close together!. I manage to keep ahead of the fire but inevitably I land on a spike that hurts me worse than any spike I've encountered before, a delete ray that strafes me because I flew too low or an electrical barrier that fries me on contact. I lost over 100 lives on that level alone yesterday and gave up. I'm trying to get as far into the Windows folder as possible without dying or at least without dying over a hundred times. I need all my lives for Rusty. I always quit the level and start over when I feel my life reserves are too low and never go in there with less than 255 lives to start with. I've run that extra life item at the beginning of My Videos so so many times ...